Three Words

• Dedicated to Tupac Shakur

It was the third day on my trip. I woke up at 5:30 sharp. There was a note outside my room door that read : "Breakfast a 6! Today's the day I get to meet you personally! Be ready!"  I laughed to myself. Now to coward wants to meet me close up. I'm ready for it. I got dressed and loaded my twin simi automatic Beretta 96fs guns and headed to the breakfast area. As I walked down the steps I tried to rap my head around just what today really was. It was my birthday. The day I gained rights to my fathers fortune. It was also the day I had to fight for my life. 

Once I got to the breakfast area I saw him. That bastard. He was sitting on a simi-golden throne. Ray and Star on each of his sides like pawns. "Ah, the lady of the hour has arived. Ray, pull her a chair out." He spoke. With his word Ray fixed a place for me and the opposite end of the table. "I'll protect you." Ray said lifting his shirt to reveal a gun similar to my own. "Hm" was my only reply. Yesterday I had already planned out my stratiges. I wanted to have a back up plan incase those people from the beach two days ago started a riot or something. 

"So, are you enjoying your stay here?" He asked me. "Yes, very much. I'm so glad I won that contest!" I said. Damn, I should be an actor. "I'm glad to hear that." He began, taking a puff at his freshly lit cigar. "You look like a singer or dancer I used to know. Packer I think his name was." He laughed at what he just said. I know damn well this fool is not making fun of my father right infront of me.

"Tupac? He was a rapper. The King of Rap at that." I spit back. "You remind me of something to. Guess what it is. Its low down, dirty, discusting, no good, and its life span is short." I spoke out. He looked at me and arched an eyebrow . "A snake? You think I'm like a snake?" he asked whilist he sipped on his water. "Nope, I was describing Sug Knight."  That made him spit his water out.

I watched as Stars eyes went wide and she became alarmed. Ray put his hand on his gun. If he was about to draw it with me or against me, I didn't know. 

Laughter. Cold hearted laughter was heard coming from the opposite end of the table. "I should have known. You're Tupac's daughter. I should have know I couldn't fool you." the bastard said inbetween laughs. "Well, since the cat is out of the bag, I'm sure you know Ray was with me from the start, as so was Star." He announced. "Yes, I know. How Ray was using me to square his debt with you once you informed him I was Pac's daughter. Tell me, Sug, why am I so important to you?" I asked. "I'm glad you asked." he answered.

"I'm sure you're aware that with your DNA a group of scientist have found a way to combine it with Tupac's ashes of cremated braincells as access the knowledge Tupac once knew. Not just that but your fortune. He left you much more than that amount you heard of in the bank. That why Tupac died with less than a million in the bank, he left it all to his child. He left it all to you." He explained. " I see." was my reply.

"Any more questions?" he asked with a fake smile plastered onto his face. "Yes." I said putting my hands on my two twin guns. "Are you the motherfucker who set my father up for his death." I asked. Tears began streaming down my face. I never knew my father. All the things he could of taught me, the things he could of told me. The songs we could of wrote, the places we could have went. They were all just possibilities because my father was taken from me. If he truly is the real reason my father is gone......

He began laughing.

'Tupac and I were in the same car. Do you not think its weird that with all those rounds that blasted up that car I didn't get hit once? You must not be as smart as I hoped." He chucked.

"Just answer the damn question. Are you the mother fucker who killed my father.?" I yelled

"Yes. I killed Tupac."

 Those 3 words. That was all it took to drive me over the edge.

-------------

Hello!

I just had to update today.

Know why?

ITS JUNE 16TH! ( the day I'm writing this)

WHICH MEANS ITS TUPAC'S 42ND BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC!

But COMMENT

How you liked the Chapter. 

I really think this is the best chapter I've done so far.

Leave what you think in the comments! 

-Rex