Letters to my unborn.

''Um.. You two know eachother?'' Honey said. ''No.'' I spoke quickly. ''Listen, I better go. You see-'' I shut up once I noticed them kissing. They didn't even speak, Honey just waved her hand at me. I began to walk home. i kept my gun close on these streets so if needed it would be at hand.

When I reached my room, first thing I did was reaload my gun. I got lucky today, I can't say for tomorrow. Once that was out the way, I turned to music. I pullled out the labtop my mother got before she started crack. I got on youtube and typed in. ''Letter to my unborn Child. Tupac''. I listened at my fathers voice spread through the speakers. I can't believe people really think Pac had no kids! The man went ALL OVER THE WORLD! Women can say the on the pill and lie! Really? Tupac. Goes all around the world. Women at his fingertips. But you think he had no kids. Ok.

Now ever since my birth, I've been cursed since I'm born to wild
in case I never get to holla at my unborn child
Many things learned in prison, blessed and still livin
Tryin to earn every penny that I'm gettin, and reminiscin
to the beginnin of my mission
When I was conceived, and came to be in this position
My momma was a Panther loud, single parent but she proud
when she witnessed baby boy rip a crowd
To school, but I dropped out, and left the house
Cause my mama say I'm good for nothin, so I'm out
Since I only got one life to live, God forgive me for my sins
Let me make it and I'll never steal again, or deal again
My only friend is my misery
Wantin revenge for the agony they did to me
See my life ain't promised but it'll sure get better
Hope you understand my love letter, to my unborn child'' -Tupac. Letters to my Unborn. 

''Yeah, I understand your letter dad.'' i whispered. I got out my notebook and wrote a few raps. The next time I looked at my clock, It was 12:p.m. I've been writing for about 8 hours. Over 70 songs done. I feel proud. I read over my favorite one I just wrote. ''Letters to God.'' I wanted to know why I got this life. Why I have these parents. Why did theyrape me? Why did I get shot? Why?

Oh, I didn't tell you about my rape. I was only 12. I was walking home from school, pulled in a ally. Matter of face, the ally from earlier. Thats why I remember Lesance Blv. My shooting? Once again, i forgot that. I was 16, last year. They were aiming at my mother, hit me. I really don't want to talk about. 

------

I know its short, like i said. I current don't like my own damn story. I will get better tho.