Snake on a Plane

It was now clear to me about Star's ambitions. She owed Tito/Sug for getting her out of jail... Or did she get in jail because of her alliance with Tito in the first place? Either way, there is  a snake on this plane and I don't plan on getting bit. 

After a few minutes Star and Ray were still texting, I used this time to do more background on Ray himself. I didn't find a mugshot article like I did with Star, but  I did find an article that read "Upcoming Rapper RayRay." The picture was indeed the Ray I currently knew. 

"Watch out ladies" The article began. "Upcomming Rapper Ray 2wice is now on the streets! He's quite the hit with the ladies in the New York area and has already performed 3 concerts.Sadly, it is rummored that Ray 2wice was spotted in his car heading to the California area after failing to pay off the money owed to his label owner Sug Knight"

Click. Now Ray's story made sense. Going to Compton was not part of Sug/Tito's plan in the first place. I'm guess RAy couldn't pay his bill and ran off to Compton and got in the drug game. I'm also betting that Sug found his location and realized that Ray found me, Tupac's daughter. 

I also knew why I was current emportant to them. I had been hearing some shit-talk around town that someone was going to resurect my father. Tupac's not Jesus, and I don't believe even with modern technology it couldn't be pulled off. I'm sure the crazy scientest that are the head of this project realize this fact to. 

Then I began to think harder...... Me, how would I help these crazy scientest? Then it hit me.

My DNA. If they used me as a test subject they could take my fathers part of my DNA and learn what he knew. It sort of like twins. Ever heard how some twins know what the other is thinking or how they can tell when the other is hurt? Thats because their DNA is so close. By messing around with Tupac's DNA inside of me they can double it using the remains of his cremates ashes and I'll be like his twin. I'll then be able to know every thing that my father knew

I'd have his ability to rap like a god on eart

I'd  know everything that he knew right down to the moment of his dead.

Including all the proof I need that Sug is responsible for his death.

I'm pretty sure Sug knight knows about these plans as wants to stop thes scientest, who ever they are from getting me. I, on the other hand, was one step ahead.

I research on the internet the for the leading people in this project and invided them to conversate with me on the island where Sug was taking me. I was on a three-day vacation and because of the late notification there would be arriving on the third day. I already agreed to have DNA test ran on me to prove that I am the living breathing daughter of Tupac Shakur. 

Once again, there is a few snakes on this damn plane and I got a close eye on them because I ain't about to get bit.

Heyy! I updated!!

Also, if you have any questions for me, please comment them. I'll take any type of question about the book or about me that you might have. They will be answered at the bottom of the next chapter.

Once again : Twitter and IG are : TheFemaleKing     Tumblr is TheFemaleKing.tumblr.com

Much Love 

-TheUnicornDragonKing

-King Kay Rex