Wrong.

Ray's head turned to mines. ''You know this song?'' He asked shocked. ''Yea.'' I said keeping my eyes on the road. ''Thats like one of his underground songs!'' he shouted. ''Ok, test me. Play any Tupac song every made. I will sing along.'' He smirked but did as told.  He changed the CDs and I waited to the beat droped. He looked at me and waited for me to sing along. To throw him off, I gave him a puzzled look, so he would think I didn't know the song. 

''Black Cotton Steady stressin' Smith and Wessons count my blessin's Class is in session the worst question is the first question Why do we work like slaves sweatin' blades to an early graveNever got paid but still we slave in the 9 tre'' 

His mouth flew open. ''Aint no way that you know that song!'' He said chaning the songs once again. ''Yea, like I said. I know every song he ever made.'' I said pulling into McDolands. ''Well, I'm glad you like him. Aint no way you could stay in my house for a month if you hated Pac!'' He said getting in line to place his order. 

He ordered a Big Mac and turned to me. ''You want a salad and some wa-tah'' He said with no expression on his face. ''Waa?'' I said looking at hime confused. ''Thats what my other girlfriends always got.'' I pushed him out the way and made my order. ''I would like a double quarter ponder meal wtih cheese, no onions, and a  large wild berry drink.'' I told the lady. ''Will that be all?'' She asked me. ''Yea.'' I told her. ''Your total is $26.17.'' I steped back at let a shocked RayRay pay for it. 

''How the hell is you so skinny?'' He asked as we got back in the car? ''Nigga, I aint skinny.'' I told him as I pulled off. ''Yes you are.'' he said tickling my stomach. That sudden touch made the car swerve. ''I'm driving. If you wanna die, keep doing what you doing. You will be able to meeet Tupac then.'' I told him. He laughed and turned it to another Tupac song. 

I listen to the beat, and knew it on the spot. It was my favorite song by him. Until the end of time. 

I raped along to it, as did Ray, until we pulled back at him home. It was about 11:30 at night, but I wasn't tired. But I didn't have to slang dope no more... Alteast this month. When I turn 18, I'm getting on the first flight to Brooklyn. I have to leave. He will find and kill me. I know it. 

Ray must have noticed my face. ''You alright?.'' He asked me. I snaped form my train of thought. ''Wha? oh yea, i'm fine.'' I told him. ''No, you arent. You are shacking.'' He told me. I looked at my hands. Oh. I was. ''Oh...''I said looking down. He walked over to me. He lifted my chin forcing me to look him in the eye. Without another second, he kissed me. ''You aren't ok. Tell me whats wrong.'' I just looked at him. ''You  know, my mom just died.'' I lied. Yea, my mom was dead, but that wasn't what was currently bothering me. 

Without one  word, he picked me up. I began to beat on him back. ''Put me down! I have legs ya know!.'' I yelled at him. ''Yes,Yes. I see your legs. '' He said looking over his sholder at me legs he was carrying. ''Why don't you let me use my legs?'' I asked him. ''Hmmm.'' Be said throwing me on the bed. ''I was thinking of putting your legs to another use.''

----------

Hey my pet unicorn niggas!!

 ASDFGHJKASDFGHJK!!!! i GOT OVER 1,000 READS ON THIS STORY!  Thank you all! I really didn't think it was goign to get this big.. Well. When i wrote Colors of the Wind I was aiming for 500 reads. I have 15,000 on that one!! And COTW 2 has 2,200 right now. :) 

I have a few questions. 

I MUST GET ANSWERS BEFORE I UPDATE THE NEXT PART!

1. Are yall really clicking the links in the side? Do you like the songs?

2. How do you feel about a sexual part? I'm a very descriptive person, and some people hate those parts. 

3.Tupac Vs Biggie LMAO!

Bye!! 

-The Female Unicorn Dragon King....