Chapter 26

Five days later~~

Sophie's POV

When I woke up, Niall and Harry were still asleep. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed into a white dress with big red roses on them that ended around my mid thigh, a black bomber jacket, white flats, the infinity necklace Niall gave me, a couple bracelets, and I curled my hair, until it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came out of the bathroom, it was dark for some stupid reason. What the fuck? We're in LA and it's in the middle of July, why the fuck would it be dark?

Suddenly, lights flashed on and Niall and Harry yelled,

" SURPRISE!! HAPPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIE!!! " Oh my, gosh. I totally forgot it was my birthday. Wow, nice. A girl forgetting her own birthday.

" Oh, my gosh. You guys are so sweet. " I finallly say still in shock.

" Well, since you're 18 today, we decided you to have a day off acting. " Niall said to me.

" What? But me and Harry have to do the movie. " I said to him looking confused.

" Nope, we asked Steven and he was cool with it.as long as he could tag along later. " Harry said to me.

" Of course! You guys are amazing! " I say giving them a big hug.

" PRESENT TIME!! " Niall shouted while skipping into the kitchen. he pulled out two boxes. One small box, that was pink. And a bigger one that was wrapped in light blue.

" Aaweee, you guys are amazing. " I said before kissing Niall's cheek. Harry coughed alittle and I gave him a little peck since, yeah. They were just so sweet. First, I opened the larger present that was from Harry.

I opened it and it was a stuffed cat. 

" Aawweee, it's a kitty cat! " I said to Harry and giving him a hug.

" I love it, thank you, Harry. " I said to him.

" Actually, it's a pussy cat. " AHAHAH, WOW HARRY.

I opened Niall's present and it was another necklace. This time it was a locket that was shaped as a heart and inside it had a picture of Niall at Nando's. It was so cute.

" Aaaweeee, Nialler. I love it. Thank you. " I said before kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the presents, Niall and Harry took me to a local diner to have lunch. It was supposed to be breakfast, but I woke up late.

Oopps.

We ate lunch, but it was nothing special, since all we had were hamburgers and french fries. After having lunch, they both brought me to the airport. I was so confused. Why were we there? Were we going somewhere?