Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

When we left Niall's place,he couldn't stop blushing. I still didn't know what the hell is wrong with him.I thought I was the one making him blush,but that would be crazy,wouldn't it? We got into Harry's car and he drove us to a carnival.It was the coolest place here that I saw besides Nando's.The first thing we did was get some churro's and candy floss.Me and Niall shared some candy floss and when I turned around Harry seemed really mad.I didn't know why.So I started to walked next to Harry.

"Harry?are you feeling okay?" I asked him sweetly.

"Uhh,yeahh.Just small stomach ache." He said holding his stomach.To me it didn't look like a stomach ache,but that's what he said so I left him with Louis.I walked back with Niall.I was thinking why only Harry and Niall gets mad when I was with the one of them.I thought about for an other minute,then realized.Oh gosh.No.Do they like me?

"Niall?Why is Harry mad when I'm with you and why are you mad when I'm with him?" I asked him shyly.

Niall's POV

"Niall?why is Harry mad when I'm with you and why are you mad when I'm with him" 

Oh gosh,she figured it out.We both were acting werid around her. What am I supposed to say? Uuhh yeah we both like you.onononno,tthat's dumb.

"Uhh,welll,umm.I don't know just at the time we were both not feeling well,I guesss" I lied.

"Ohh okay" she answered back.

"LETS GO ON THAT!" Louis screamed.And all of us looked at the huge ride,that had a huge log that you sit in and slide down the water.So basiclly we all get wet.I looked at Sophie and she seemed pretty excited.

"YEAH LETS GO ON IT!" Sophie shouted excitedly.

We all got in line and went we got on I sat in the front,Sophie behind me,Harry behind Sophie,Louis,Liam,and then Zayn.First we went up the slope and slid down it,and got back up on a higher slope and before we went down the higher slipe,I felt two small arms wrap around my waist.I turned around and there was Sophie with a small smile on her face.I smiled back and then we slid down the huge slope, and all of us got wet.Even Zayn got wet when he was sitting in the back.After we got off the ride,Zayn was mad because of his hair, but Louis,Harry,and Liam were happy.Then I looked at Sophie,but then me and Harry's jaw dropped.Her light pink cropped top was see through with her black bra visible.She looked down at her top,"fuck" she mubbled which I thought was really cute.

Sophie's POV

During the log ride,I wrapped my arms around Niall's waist since I was scared it was going to go too fast.After the ride everyone besides Zayn was happpy.He was upset since his hair got wet.hahaha,that boy and his hair.But then I realized my top was see through with my black bra visible.

"fuck" I mummbled while I see Harry and Niall's jaw drop.

"I'm going to go change." I tell them.

"No,wait.here" Niall says while taking off his hoodie and putting it on my shoulders.

"Thank you Niall." I say and kiss his cheeks.The kisses I give them are just friendly kisses nothing more.I just think Niall and Harry are cute.Cute doesn't mean I like them,right?

Harry's POV

My jaw instanting dropped when I noticed Sophie's top was visible with her black bra showing.But a pang of jealousy when Niall gave her his hoodie and WHEN SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK.IF I GAVE HER MY HOODIE.SHE WOULD'OF KISSED MY CHEEK.GGRRRR~~I think I love her.