Chapter 4

Sophie's POV

After we went on the log ride, Louis wanted to go on a rollarcoaster, but Harry was scared to go on it so all of us didn't go on. After the day, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry went into the haunted house and me and Niall were left alone. He wanted to play 'wack a mole' ,but I didn't want to.

"Pleeaaseee." He begged making a puppy dog face with a small pout.

"No Niall.You play.I don't want to." I tell him.

"Fine,I'll play by myself." He said while taking a seat in front of the wack a mole.

"READY SET GO!" said the guy working at the prize stand.Niall and three other people were playing while I was just standing behind Niall waiting.

"Number 6 wins!" the guy yells.I was shocked Niall beat everyone else.he picked a medium sized light brown teddy bear.

"HAHAHA,LIKE MY TEDDY BEAR?" he yells while wiggling in front of my face.

"Yeah,it's beautiful.So could we go now?" I say getting a little iritated.

"Well,here.You could have it." He says handing my the teddy bear.

"Thanks Niall." I say giving him another kiss on the cheek and I see him starting to blush alittle.Then all the lads appeared from the haunted house and I still see Harry looking upset.I highly doubt he saw the kiss. And either way if he did or not why would he care?He's not my boyfriend.

After that,we all left and went to the movies.Niall decided to pick the movie and he picked 'The Woman In Black'. I hate that movie.It's so creepy,I tried seeing it awhile ago,but I got scared plus I got kicked out like three minutes into the movie because I was screaming.It's basiclly about a guy in a town that got crused and the villagers start dying and he tries to figure out who's killing the people by going into the haunted building.Well,I'm not sure,but thats what my friends say when they watched it when I was shopping.During the movie,I sat at the end of the row sitting next to Niall,and next to Niall was Liam,then Harry,Louis,and Zayn.When it started I got scared,and Niall put his arm around my waist and I looked up at him and he was smiling at me. When the scary stuff pops out or something scary pops up,Niall covers my eyes which makes me giggle.He's so sweet.I love how he's just so nice compared to all the other guys in my home town.

I only had one boyfriend,and he was not the best. We never went out on a date and when it was my birthday he didn't bother to do anything special with me.He didn't even want to go the mall with me.On Christmas, he didn't get me anything. And on Valentine's day,he asked me to be his valentine,but it was useless because when we had a dance at school,he didn't bother to talk to me.He came around once saying, 'Hey,I'm going outside.I'll be back.I promise.' and promise broken.I followed him outside and he was at the basketball court hanging out with a girl I hated soo much.I don't hate her as much anymore.He once brought her out to starbucks and he never brought me anywhere.He held her hand before.and I bet it was his plan the whole time to break my heart.He was the worst boyfriend ever.I was scared to break up with him because he had three older brothers and people told me they're big and scary.So I just waited and we broke up.I was so dumb to go out with him.He was the worst.I wasted 10 months with him.and it ended up with heart break.He was a huge jerk.After we broke up,he asked one of my best friends out,but she said no because she didn't like him and thought he was a jerk. What a good friend.

"Are you okay?" Niall whispered to me.I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"I know you're not okay.Tell me later."  He whispered and I nod and continued eating some of his popcorn.After the movie,me and Niall still had popcorn left since we ordered an extra large.Niall was holding the bag and I stuffed my hand into it and shoved it into my month and all the lads gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked them looking very confused.

"You ate his popcorn." Zayn said.

"Uhhh,yeah.So?" I asked still very lost.

"He never shares foood.I think he fancies you." Louis said with his eye brows wiggling up and down.

"Oh,shutup." I said to them.We all went back to Niall's apartment and it was almost 9pm.

"Wannna stay over since it's already late?" He oftered and I decided to take the offer and nodded.  and sat down on the couch texting my dad to tell him what happen while I was here in London so far.

Harry's POV

WHAT'S WRONG WITH NIALL?HE SHARED HIS POPCORN WITH SOPHIE AND DURING THE MOVIE I TOTALLY SAW HER KISS HIM. AND HE KISSING HER FOREHEAD.IF I SAT NEXT TO HER,I COULD'OF GOT HER ALL TO MY SELF.I fancy Sophie,but it seems like Niall has more chance now.

"I'm going to bed now." I say sadly to everyone in the room.

I walked upstairs and turn around and I see Niall sitting next to Sophie pecking her cheek.Wait,if they aren't offical,I still could make my move.Wow,I'm dumb.I'll do it tomorrow.

Niall's POV

"Wannna sleep in my room since thre's only 5 rooms?" I asked Sophie.

"Okay." She says simply and follows me upstairs.

"I'm going to take a shower,do you have any clothes I could change into?" She asks.

I nod and hand her my favorite white t-shirt and Jack Wills shorts.When she was in the washroom,I was on my bed on my phone.She came out of the washroom,she was in my clothes which she looked beautiful even though she wasn't even trying.I took a shower and changed into my black t-shirt,and shorts.When I got out of the washroom,Sophie was on her phone texting someone.

"Who are you texting?" I ask trying not to sound like a creep.

"My dad" She answers without looking up her screen.I sat next to her on the bed.

"You looked upset during the movie.Whats wrong?" I asked her.

Sophie's POV

"You looked upset during the movie.Whats wrong?" He asked me.

"Oh that. It was nothing.It was just the movie." I lied.It would be werid taking about my ex to Niall.

"Oh okay.Just remember you can tell me anything." he says to me and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah,I know."

"I know you're lying,why were you upset?" He asked me.

"Well,when you put you're arm around me and kisses my forehead,you reminded me when I had a boyfriend.And he wasn't the best boyfriend and he basicly made me feel---" I started but I started crying into Niall's warm chest.

"Hey,don't cry." He whispered and kissed my head.I looked up into his eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Niall for making me feel better." I tell him.

"Anytime.Do you wanna finish the story?I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Well,me and my boyfriend were never that close and his friends told me he didn't really love me.He just pretending to love me to make another girl jealous,so he could get her." I finished.

"Aww,babe.You could do so much better.You deserve so much better." he said.

"Thank you Niall.I love you" I said into his chest.

"I love you too,babe." He said back kissing my forehead.

Niall's POV 

she said 'I love youu" to me! Ohh my gosh.Should I ask her the 6 words? Yeah,it's time.

"Sophie?" I whisper.

"Mmmhh?" she mumbbles.

"Will you be my girl friend?" I ask her shyly.

"Oh Niall,I'd love to." She says and kisses me on the lips.Soon, she feel asleep with my arm around her small waist and her head on my chest.I love her so much. This is going to be a beautiful relationship.