Chapter 22

Sophie's POV

I was thinking about it and I don't think it was a tour. It was just a vacation for me to get to know the guys better. Niall and I met the rest of the cast of the movie. But they were still holding auditions for my love life roll. Steven still didn't tell me who I was sharing my room with. I knew it was a co-star, but he didn't tell me who I was sharing it with. Niall took me out for shopping, but I didn't need anymore clothes. We went to have dinner at Nando's and we both ordered Peri Peri Chicken. When we went back into my hotel room, it was so werid. My co-star was in my room. It wasn't a girl, it was a guy.

It was Harry.

" HARRY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " I shouted at him.

" I'm in the movie playing as Ryan, the guy you're in love with. " He explained. He's going to be playing the roll as my love life. FUCK.

" Niall? Could I talk to you for a second? " I asked Niall and he nodded his head. We walked outside of the hotel room and shut the door.

" WHAT THE FUCK? HARRY'S GOING TO PLAY AS RYAN?!!? " I hissed.

" Babe, it's okay. " He whispered. Why is he okay with this? It's HARRY FUCKING STYLES. The one that kissed me, the one who gave me a love bite.

" How are you okay with this? " I asked him looking very confused.

" It's just acting, right? "

" Yeah, but Harry is acting as Ryan. "

" It seems fine as long as you don't enjoy it. " He said to me frowning.

" Enjoy what? " I asked him looking confused.

He didn't say anything instead he smashed his lips onto mine. He licked the bottom of my lips with his tounge asking for enterance and I let him in. He pushed me against the wall and we were snogging until Harry opened the door. Me and Niall broke upart from the kiss and looked at Harry.

" Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to intrupt. " He said and looking a little upset. Oh yeah, that guy likes me. WAIT, I JUST FORGOT. I'M SHARING A ROOM WITH HIM? WHY?

" Niall? Do I have to do the movie? I don't want Harry acting for Ryan. Plus, aren't you guys recording in London? " I asked him.

" Harry's done recording his parts. "

" Oh, I'll still do the movie, but since your here, could you stay over just in case? " I asked him sweetly.

"Okay, just for you. " He said before kissing my forehead. I opened the hotel room door and Harry  was on his bed with his laptop on his lap.

" Hey, mate. " Niall chripped.

" Hey. " Harry said without looking away from his laptop screen. How rude.

~~

I took a shower and changed into one of Niall's t-shirts that he let me keep. I climbed in bed and texted my dad on my phone. After I finished texting my dad, I got another text. It was from Niall's phone.

" Niall? " I called out.

No answer.

I turned on the light and walked towards the kitchen.

" Niall? " I called out again.

Still no answer.

I walked towards the kitchen counter, suddenly Niall and Harry pop out of the counter.

" RAWR! " They both yell and leap on top of me.

" Fuck you. " I mumbled.

" Sure, when? " Niall replied with a cheeky smile.

" Shutup. " I mumbled. I climbed in bed and Niall climbed in next to me.

" Niall, did you text me earlier? " I asked him quietly.

" No, why? " He asked me looking alittle confused. I passed him my phone and he looked at the text.

It read [From Nialler's Stolen Phone-Leave what you love or hurt someone that's not yours.]

Huh, that's odd. It seems like its talking about Niall.

" Niall? I thought you told me you already found you're phone." I said to him.

" I did. I found it in Harry's room, then I couldn't find it. Again. "

" Oh,fuck. " I mumbled.

" Babe, it's okay. " He said wrapping his arm around me.