Chapter 19

The next morning~~

Sophie's POV

I woke up and Niall was still next to me with his arm around my waist.

" Babe, you awake? "

" Eerrmm, yeahh. " I said while yawning.

" Baabe, we should get ready. We're flying on a plane to actually start our tour since none of us are hurt anymore." Niall told me.

I took a shower and wore a light blue dress that ended above my knee, white flats, and curled my hair. We all got ready and took a cab to the airport.

" Niall, could you sit next to me on the plane? " I asked him sweetly.

" Of course,Soph. " He said before kissing my cheek.

" I love you, Nialler. "

" I love you too, Soph. " He said and placed his arm around my waist.

We got on the plane and I listened to music on my phone and fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. After three hours, Niall was still next to me on his laptop.

" Hey, babe. You finally woke up. "He said with a bag of crisps inbetween us.

" Are we there yet? "

" Nope, not yet. Just another hour. "

Ugh, another hour. Gosh, and I just fell asleep on his shoulder again.

~~~

" Sophie, wake up. " I heard an irish accent spoke. It was Niall, of course.

" Errm, not yet. " I mumbled still half alseep.

" I'll tickle you if you don't wake up. "

" OKAY, I'M AWAKE! "

" That's my girl. " He said and kissed my cheek.

When we landed, we got to our hotel and it was about 4pm. I had to share a room with Niall again, since Niall asked Paul if I could come along last minute, so we couldn't get serparate rooms. Unless he did it on purpose. Ugh, psshh. Well, sharing a room with Niall doesn't bug me. After we all settled in, we all went out for lunch/dinner. We went out to some itailan resturant.

" May I take your order? " asked the waiter. He was really tall, he had light brown hair, brown eyes, and had a thick australian accent. I felt my cheeks go into alight shade of pink.

" I would, like ummmm.A--- A----ummm.. Salad. " I stuttered. I felt so stupid. When everyone orded they all looked at me.

" What? " I asked them looking a little confused.

" A salad? " Niall asked me.

" Uhh, yeah? What's wrong with a salad? "