Chapter 38

Niall's POV

" Sophie, could I ask you something? " I asked her, while she was starting to feel better.

" Mmmhhmm. "

I was thinking about how I should ask her.

" Ummm, Do you wanna sleep on the bed? Cause if you want, I'll sleep on the floor. " 

Damm, I just can't ask her.

It isn't right.

" No, Niall. Could we share the bed? " She asked me softly.

" Anything for you, Soph. " I said and she smiled at me.

She climbed underneath the covers and feel asleep.

Woah, something's on her mind.

She never falls asleep this quickly.

I stayed up on my laptop for a while, until I felt tired. I feel asleep next  to Sophie and I felt her move around and wrap her arms me.

Woah, there's something wrong with her, I thought she didn't fancy me anymore because of what she thought had happen. Everything might be changing now.

The Next Morning : Liam's POV

I woke up around 8am and made some breakfast for me to have.

I was on my laptop on twitter and interacting with some fans cause, I love our fans. But, one thing was distracting me. It was what Harry had said to Sophie yesterday night. But it kinda made sense because he was drunk, but still.

Harry never says anything rude when he's drunk or not. I was thinking about it, and how it hurt Sophie, until Harry walked into the room.

" Aye, Mate. Great party last night? " He said to me. I'm guessing he doesn't remember what happened.

" Hello Harry. " I said to him. Making sure he knew, it's time to talk to daddy direction.

" Umm, is everything okay Liam? " He asked me.

" No, sit down Harry, " I demanded and he sat down in the seat in front of me.

" Do you remember what you said to Sophie yesterday night? " I asked him.

" Umm, I said she looked beautiful in her dress. " He answered.

" WRONG ! YOU WERE VERY RUDE HARRY ! " I shouted at him, but not too loudly. I didn't want them to wake up.

" Umm, Did I say I wanted to do something cheeky? " He asked with a smirk. Goodness, he doesn't remember.

He must of beeen, super drunk.

" No, Harry. You called Sophie and boring beeitchh. " I said to him blurring out ' bitch ' a little, cause swearing is a terrible thing to do.

" Woah, no. I said that to Sophie? Oh my gosh, I feel terrible ! I have to apologize to her right away! "

He said getting up from his seat.

" NO, STOP, " I said to him and he stopped. 

" Tell her when she wakes up, she was really tired yesterday. "  I told him and he nodded and walked into his room.

Suddenly, Niall walks into the room and rushes right to the kitchen without noticing me, ahahah, that's the Nialler I know.

" Morning, Niall. " I said to him.

" Morning, " He mumbles, while having some cereal in his mouth.

Woah, what a beast.

" Could I talk to you for a minute? " I asked him.

" Sure what's up? " He asks coming over with the whole cereal box.

" Okay, you know what happened yesterday, right? " I asked him and he nodded.

" Harry wants to apologize to her and get her back. I know you and Sophie belong together, and what Harry did was wrong, but you have to apologize to her when she wakes up, before Harry does. You and Sophie need to be together. "

" Okay, " Niall said to me.

" Wait, you still fancy Sophie, right? "

" Yeaah, A lot. " Niall said and looked down to his cereal and his cheeks looked a little pink. Awwee, he was blushing.

" Aww, okay, Niall. Just rush up to her when she wakes up. " I  tell him.

" Okay, I will. Thanks Liam. " He said to me and walks into his room.

Niall's POV

I was sitting in my room on the couch on my laptop cause I wanted to be the first person Sophie sees when she wakes up. Half an hour later, Sophie finally wakes up.

" Oh, morning Nialler. " She says.

" Morning, Sophie. I wanted to talk to you about something. " I said to her.

" Wait, could we talk about this after I take a shower and get ready? " She askes.

" Okay, I'll wait outside in the living room. " I said and she nodded. I went outside to the living room and Liam was still there, but he wasn't on his laptop anymore, and everyone else is here.

Oh gosh, even Harry is here.

I don't hate Harry, he's one of my best mates, but I just think he should have been a part of me and Sophie. I sat next to Liam and he looked at me and I knew he was asking me if I told Sophie yet and I shook my head.

After twenty minutes of no one talking, Sophie walks into the room. My eyes lit up and I rushed up to her, blanking out on everything else besides her.

" Sophie, could I talk to you? " I asked her and I didn't realize Harry was next to me and we both said it at the same time. And I looked at Sophie and it looked like she was ready to handle any bullshit coming her way, she's such a strong beautiful girl.

I love her.

Harry looked at me and sent me a I'm-going-to-kick-your-ass-in-this-Sophie-is-mine glare, but I just needa keep my hopes up and hope this won't ruin our friendship.

" Okay, lets talk in the other room. "  Sophie spoke and me and Harry followed her into the other room.