Chapter 2

The Next Morning~~

I woke up and took a quick shower and changed into a pink cropped top,light washed skinny jeans,and black flats.I took my keys and phone and went outside of the hotel.My phone started ringing and the caller ID said it was Niall calling.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey Nando's budddy" He yelled into the phone

"Oh,I think it's the wrong number."

"hahaha,You're soo funnny.What are you doing today?"

"Nothing,since I don't know my way around here yet."

"Well,today you're going hang out with me and the lads.So meet us at Starbucks."

"Okay,I'll be there in three minutes." I said.

"Good girl.See your beautiful face in three minutes."

"Uhh yeah okay--wait,what did you say?"

"BYE!" he yelled while sounding like what he said was nothing. That was weird, did he just call me beautiful? Ahahaha, nah.

I walked to Starbucks and I saw them sitting in the booth in the far corner.

 "Hey Sophie" Harry said pulling me into a hug.I saw Niall behind him and he looked a bit mad.

"Hey Harry." I said to Harry.Harry introduced me to the lads and we ordered some drinks.Me and Niall both ordered a green tea frappuccino,Harry and Liam ordered a tall coffee,and Louis and Zayn ordered a strawberry and creme frappuccino.

"So Sophie,why did you move here in London by yourself?" Liam asked me.

"Well,I don't have any brothers or sisters and my dad is okay with it,but I mostly moved because of my step mom.I really hate her." I told them.

"Why do you hate her?"  Niall asked me.

"Well,she smashed my phone when I was in the washroom and she ran over my dog with her car." I explained to them with a tear coming out of my eye.

"Aaww,it's okay." Niall said while pulling me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

Niall's POV

The story she told us about her and her step mother is so sad.I just don't get why someone would do somthing that mean.Like WHAT KIND OF LADY WOULD RUN OVER A PET DOG WITH A CAR?!?!THAT'S SO MEAN.DOGS HAVE LIVES TOO.I understand how she feels.When she came here I was so happy since she looks soo beautiful,but when she hugged Harry a field of jealousy hit me in the heart.It hurts my heart.I know I met her yesterday,but she's so beautiful, I love how her hair falls in front of her eyes sometimes,and its such a beautiful light brown color and it's not too long or too short, and she has beautiful blue eyes,and pale skin.But not too pale and not too tan.She seems soo perfect,but Harry might ruin my chances with me and Sophie.Ggggrrrr~~

Harry's POV

Sophie's really beautiful,I like how she's so sweet,and so beautiful.I don't know what's wrong with Niall.He was giving me the death glare since we got here.Does he fancy her?Ohh,gosh.I like how she's just so clam and beautiful,but doesn't know it.

"Sophie,would you like to spend the day with me and the lads?" Niall asked her with a winning smile.

"Sure,I would love too.I would love to get to know you guys alot better." She answered.

Sophie's POV

After we left StarBucks we went to Niall's apartment since they wanted to show me around there places.

"Hey Sophie,you look beautiful today." Niall whispered to me.

"Thanks Nialler." I whispered back and kissed his cheek.

Then I realized  his cheeks were cherry red. Woww,I'm making Niall blush.That's soo cute.I still don't understand why he looked upset when I hugged Harry at Starbucks earlier.