Chapter 17

Sophie's POV

    " The person who took my phone-----is.....Harry. " Niall finished. Harry? Why would he take Niall's phone and scare the shit outta me?

" Harry? Are you sure? I don't think so."  I said to Niall.

" I found my phone in his room. " He says while pulling out his blackberry out of his back pocket.

" But, why would Harry take it and scare me? "

" I don't know. That's why we're going to figure it out. "

" Oh come on'. Harry wouldn't take your phone." 

" Are you positive about that? " 

" No, but he seems like he wouldn't take it."

" Well, I found my phone in his room. "

" Okay, but the question is why were you in Harry's bedroom? " I asked him shooting a what-the-fuck-is-this-shit-look.

" I was in there because Louis took my wallet. "

" Where did you find your phone ? " I ask him looking really confused.

" I found it on Harry's bed. " 

" That's werid. "

I still didn't get why he texted me those text messages. If Harry did text and call me, why did the caller sound like a girl? And why does Harry hate me? Was it because I'm close to Niall and not him?

 I still don't get why he would do this to Niall and I. I went downstairs and I found Liam still making chicken soup for Niall.

" Is Niall getting any better? " Liam asked me.

" Yeah. He's okay. "

" That's good. " Liam said in a cheery voice.

" Yeah. But he thinks Harry stole his phone. "

" Why would he think that? "

" It's because he found his phone on Harry's bed, when he went to take his wallet back from Louis. "

" Oh,well, I highly doubt Harry was the one who took the phone. "

" Yeah, I agree, but why was it on Harry's bed? "

" I have no idea. "

I went upstairs and Niall wasn't in our room, I went in Harry's room.

He wasn't there.

I went to Zayn's room,

He wasn't there.

I checked the washroom,

He wasn't there.

I ran back downstairs.

He wasn't there.

" Umm, Liam have you seen Niall? " I asked him.

" Niall? Nope, why? "

" Cause, I can't find him anywhere. " I say to him.

" Is Harry still here? "

" Nope, just Louis and Zayn is upstairs. " 

" Oh, gosh. Okay. I'll get my jacket and we'll go find them. " He says and ran upstairs. A couple seconds later Liam, Louis and Zayn came down. We all ran out the door and went to go look for Niall and Harry. I ran to the park and I found them fighting each other around a tree. I ran to Niall and the boys ran to Harry. I grabbed Niall and pulled him aside.

" Niall, WHAT THE FUCK? Why are you and Harry fighting AGAIN ? " I snapped at him.

" Cause, he took my phone and messed with my girl. " He shouted and shot Harry a dirty look. That was sweet he was fighting for me, but I didn't like them getting hurt again. I remember last time.

*FLASH BACK*

" What would make you feel better? " I asked Harry.

Suddenly Harry smashes his lips onto mine.

I tired to pull away, but he didn't stop, until Louis pulled Harry off of me.

I ran upstairs and cried in Niall's room, until I heard Niall yell,

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MAN?!" and a bitch slap.

I ran downstairs and I saw Niall on the floor, holding onto his leg.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HARRY?! " I shouted at Harry and bitch slapped him.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

" You okay, babe? " Harry said noticing I was thinking to much.

" HEY, SHE'S NOT YOUR BABE, SHE'S MINE! " Niall shouted and tried to punch Harry ,but I held him back.

" Niall, stop. Please. I don't---feel---that, well. " I said and everything went black.

Niall's POV

Harry and I were fighting at the park, until Sophie found as and broke the fight. We stopped fighting and I noticed her thinking.

" You okay, babe? " Harry asked her.

" HEY, SHE'S NOT YOUR BABE, SHE'S MINE! " I shout at Harry. I was about to punch Harry right into his pretty little face of his, until Sophie stopped me.

" Niall, stop. Please. I don't---feel---that, well. "Sophie said to me and she was about to fall onto the ground, but luckily I caught her. I called Liam and told him where we were and to drive us to the hospital.