xx.

SEVEN MONTHS LATER.

"we would like to publish your book by the end of this month! how does that sound?"

anne nodded. "sounds great! anne and i have to go but keep us posted!" diana said, checking her phone. both girls graduated high school, letting diana become anne's full time manager. "okay, we have to be in the studio at eleven, want to grab coffee?"

"tea for me please!" new york was one of anne's favorite places. she did miss los angeles, where her home is but she had much to do in new york. her book and the record label with cole. they arrived to the studio where cole already was. "we got you tea!" he hugged both girls.

"let's start! we are on track three and need to be done track six by tonight!" after hours of recording, they sat down and relaxed. "so, did you get an invite to josie's make-up release party?" cole asked sipping his tea.

"can't say i did. it's funny because he cheated on me and they are acting like it's the other way around! he also keeps trying to text me!" anne laughed. was she angry? of course. it may have been months ago but it doesn't excuse the fact he did it and is still trying to come back into her life. "you know what, i'm going to go live and sing a special song." anne st up her phone and started the live. "hey guys, i'm bored and angry so i'm going to sing a song. cole will be helping!" he awkwardly waved. 

she began to play "should've said no" and diana's face dropped. "you should've said no, you should've gone home. you should've thought twice before you let it all go. you should've know that word, bout what you did with her. would get back to me and i should've been there, in the back of your mind! i shouldn't be asking myself why. you shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet, you should've said no, baby and you might still have me." her fingers angrily strummed. the song finally ended and the comments were flooded. one caught her eye, COUGH AND FLIP UR HAIR IF THIS IS AB SAWYER. and she did just that. she coughed, flipped her hair, then smiled at cole. "thank you guys for listening! sorry if my voice sounded bad. cole and i are planning something special for you guys! love you all!" 

diana laughed at a tweet. "read this." it showed the clip of her flipping her hair and coughing. "anne, you didn't!"

"oh, but i did! let's go, i have to get up early tomorrow!" as they were walking out, a text appeared on her screen.

sawyer: really mature anne! make me look like the bad guy!

then a facetime call. "what do you want, sawyer!" 

"i want you to calm down! i have all these hate comments and shit! it happened months ago!" his face was getting red.

"months ago? if i do recall, you texted me to 'come over, josie's not here' two days ago. so leave me the hell alone!" she hung up and saw her friends faces. "spam caller, c'mon."

as the week went on, she got an invite to josie's release party. she was set on not going until she realized how she can stunt on sawyer. she threw on her favorite red bodycon dress and straightened her hair. she felt hot. as the car pulled up in front of the building, she put on black stilettos. they were uncomfortable but she seemed taller. 

"HOT MAMA!" ruby yelled with her phone filming her. 

"RUBY! JANE! AH!" she hugged both of them, not seeing them since she came to new york. "i might cry! the avonlea girls are back together!" they all got together for a picture. ruby wore a light pink, long sleeve dress with a deep cut. jane wore a short green dress and diana stuck to a blue pant suit with a deep cut. "we really did that!"

the release party was held in a big building. paparazzi swarmed the outside to get a picture of all the celebrities there. willow posed next to autumn, both wearing something floral. "HEY GUYS!" autumn yelled. "C'MON LET'S GET A PICTURE!" they all smiled and laughed. they walked into the packed room. make-up was in every corner and a picture of josie, while music blasted.

"hey guys!" josie stood in a beautiful red dress, almost similar to anne's. "thanks for coming!" she first gave a hug to anne, which was sort of awkward. "refreshments are over there." sawyer came up from behind her and kissed her. "sawyer, say hi!" she engaged in conversation with the others while anne zoned out in front of sawyer. she felt naked as he kept staring at her..

he walked over to her and hugged her. "you look hot." she rolled her eyes and stepped back. "josie felt bad so she invited you, don't feel special. also, to clear up everything you started."she was about to go off but he stopped her. "hey, there are paparazzi everywhere. one wrong move and you can be the most hated person. come on, let's get a drink."

she stiffly followed behind him. he ordered her favorite, a shirley temple but she couldn't drink it. she felt like she was going to vomit. "i'm not going to let you bully me or whatever the hell this is!" she strutted away to find somewhere quiet. she turned her head and saw him. he looked to see if the coast is clear and went in for a kiss. their lips touched for only a moment, bring memories of the past into her head. she slapped his face away. "you are a pig, sawyer smith! A FUCKING PIG!" he just smirked and fixed his light brown hair like nothing happened. 

she went back into the party and couldn't find her friends anywhere. she was so pissed off but she couldn't say anything. the music thumped the floor beneath her feet as people yelled and laughed. diana and cole caught her eye, almost running past the photo booth. before she could get within ten feet of them, a hand pulled he into the overly decorated photo booth. the first flash went off as she looked at the person who pulled her in. 

"GILBERT!" she kissed him as the second flash went off. they both smiled and touched each other's face when the third flash went off. by the fourth they were hugging. they kissed once more before they heard someone waiting outside. he grabbed the pictures and her hand, bringing her to the center of the dance floor. 

he panned her up and down. "you look, just w-wow. absolutely stunning, like you almost knocked me out." literal heart eyes as his hands went into her red hair. she put her head on his chest and blushed. she looked up at the boy she has waited for and smiled. they kissed one more time and just looked into each other's eyes. "i'm sorry i didn't call you as much. i was so busy and time zones are so hard to get used to. i-" he watched as her face changed when sawyer began to walk over.

"gilly, anne! my two faves!" he faked smiled. "did you tell him yet? i mean it just happened but-"

"what is he talking about." anne looked over to sawyer and back at gilbert.

she rolled her eyes. "sawyer kissed me in the hallway, like the cheating asshole he is." she smiled her red painted lips. "sawyer, go annoy someone else. i'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend." both boy's faces looked shocked. "come on, gilbert."

"boyfriend?" he whispered in her ear. she just smirked as they ran out of the building. they passed diana and charlie, who just smiled. they snuck out the back door and were standing in the alleyway. "so if i'm your boyfriend, that makes you my girlfriend?"

"maybe." he backed her up against the alley wall and kissed her more. "want to come over?"

"i'd be stupid to say no." she kicked off her shoes and began to run down the alley, going towards the street. "wait, paparazzi! i'll get an uber." they impatiently waited, gilbert put his coat on anne. as soon as the driver pulled up, they hopped in. it was a five minute drive to where she was staying. the elevator went up and anne bit her lip looking up at the ceiling while gilbert just stared at her. the fifth floor, an old lady got on. the eighth floor seemed so far yet so close. before they ran out, she gave a tiny "good evening." 

he kissed her without hesitation. she quickly unlocked the door and slammed it. he pulled away. "are you sure?" she just nodded and put her lips on his.

STEAMY AHAHA. LOVE YOU ALL<3