xi.

gilbert: wanna film today??

gilbert finally went back to his house after two days of staying with anne. in those two days, they discussed what to film together. today was a q&a. she threw on a nike shirt and joggers, throwing her hair in a ponytail with a black nike ca. she grabbed coffee with sawyer first at a starbucks near gilbert's.

"anne, do you think people think you and gilbert are dating?" that question took her back.

"no, god why does everyone think that! we are just friends, okay? you are my boyfriend, sawyer." she put her hand over his and squeezed it. "thanks for the coffee but i have to go." she kissed his cheek. "tonight we can watch a movie at my dorm. your pick!" she ran out the door and walked the next two blocks to gilbert's house.

"anne!" autumn hugged her as she walked in. after the concert, they became a little closer. willow just sat on the couch and waved. "here gil is in his filming room with ethan and charlie. i'll show you the way." her hand went on her back as she guided her through the huge house. "gilbert, anne is here."

"hey!" she gave ethan and cole hugs. gilbert waited for his but after the talk with sawyer, she just smiled at him. "ready to film?"

he was a little upset she didn't hug him. "y-yeah. charlie will be filming and ethan will read us the questions." they took a seat behind the backdrop. "let's take a picture with all of us to post on my story." they all made a face with the caption: "stay tuned!🙏🙊"

"sorry i look a mess. i was in a rush today." she fixed her hat.

"you look great, don't worry. okay, charlie are you running?" he nodded. "okay. hey guys! it's ya boy, gilbert blythe and i am here with-" he held his arms out to anne.

"anne shirley-cuthbert! the girl who plays the ukulele." they both laughed. "you want me to finish-okay. and we are filming the long awaited q&a! so let's start!"

"first question is for anne. how is it in la? can you explain your everyday life?" ethan said.

"um, i really love it! it's a bit of a change but i met the most amazing people because of this guy!" she pointed towards gilbert. "but i go to music school out here, hang out with gilbert, and facetime my best friend diana!"

"gilbert, how did you find anne?"

he smiled widely. "i was listening to music on youtube and one of her covers popped up on the playlist! it was so beautiful! you can ask all of the guys, i was listening to her all day!" anne blushed. "aw, she's blushing!" ethan laughed.

"anne, what was your reaction to finding out about gilbert liking your videos? and why did you start youtube?"

"pretty shocked. there was screaming and dancing on my bed. it was weird because i have been a huge fan of his videos for awhile and the fact that he liked mine made me ecstatic. gilbert is a huge influencer for such a young age! i applaud him." he just stared at her as she went on. "oh, i started youtube because of my friends ruby, jane, and diana. ruby and jane are pretty big vloggers and diana wanted people to hear my voice! i wouldn't have started if diana didn't push me towards it."

"thank you diana!" gilbert looked in the camera. anne hit his arm.

after a six questions (including one about sawyer which she dodged perfectly), they reached their final one.

"people think that you two are dating. care to respond?" they both looked at each other, their faces painted red. "we can cut that one out if-"

"no, we will answer. me and gilbert aren't dating! he has a girlfriend, the beautiful willow simon! so please stop with these dating rumors. these have been going on for too long!" she awkwardly laughed.