ix.

this week was stressful for anne. she had to write a paper on mozart, film a cover for this week, 3 tests, and had to write a song for one of her many classes. anne sat in her music class when a message popped up on her screen.

gil:):  ik u r in class but this is URGENT, carrots!  well not really but.. hope ur not doing anything tonight bc my good friend, cole, is having a concert and i scored an extra ticket for you:) u cannot say no bc it is friday and ik that school lets you stay out till 12 on fridays!

she smiled and shot a quick response back. anne saw gilbert every weekend and sometimes on the weekdays. they spent a lot of time together. filming or just watching movies. though, she still hasn't sung him that song.

as her last class ended, she ran to her dorm to get change for this concert. when diana called her, she dropped everything. it has been a month since she left and anne has cried at least twice a week.

"CURLY SHIRLEY!" diana screamed, all smiley. it was already getting dark in avonlea. the 3 hour time difference. her eyes caught anne doing her makeup. "oooou, where are you heading?

"well, gilbert invited me to his friend's concert. cole mackenzie? his song v-" she saw the look on her friend's face. "do not give me that look! he has a girlfriend, di! i think she hates me though but that's beside the point! what i am trying to say is we can never happen!"

diana smirked. "just because he has a girlfriend does not mean you can't have a crush on him." she blushed and diana laughed. "HA HA HA! i knew it! you totally like him! and it is so obvious he likes you too!"

did she like him? i mean who didn't like gilbert? he is one of the sweetest guys ever and he has the kindest eyes and-

"anne! hello?" she dazed out, thinking about gilbert, and diana knew it. "i'll let you get ready and finish thinking about gilbert! byeee!" this girl knew everything about anne without even being there.

7:45, gilbert picked anne up.

she hopped into the back seat with autumn as willow and gilbert sat in the front. she thought about how awkward the tension in this car felt.

"willow, you look gorgeous tonight!" willow wore a pink sweater dress and high boots with her hair in a slick ponytail. she just gave a slight smile and nod, which made gilbert frustrated. "as do you autumn!" her blue floral dress complimented her slightly faded pink hair.

autumn smiled her red painted lips and touched the girl's knee. making sure willow saw. "thank you ,anne! god, you are so stunning! just wanted to say how beautiful your voice is! i love your videos! do you-"

"oh my gosh! i love this song! autumn, don't you just LOVE this song?" she turned the radio up all the way causing gilbert to turn it down. willow was angry and trying her best to hide it, she was failing. while autumn smirked knowing she got to her.

"babe, are you okay?" gilbert squeezed her hand in his. she just nodded and stared out the window. autumn began to talk to anne and gilbert, completely leaving willow out.

gilbert handed anne her VIP pass and they all walked into the concert. people screaming their names. cole started off on gilbert's vlogs before he began to sing. he helped launch his career. "hi guys! enjoy the concert!" the fans yelled as willow clutched onto his side. anne heard her name yelled a few times too and she smiled.

"here hold my hand. i always get lost going into these things because of all the people." she intertwined their fingers as willow gave her a cold stare. "you are actually the sweetest human being!"