Chapter 16: Winter Ball part 2

I walk in, my hands intertwined with Jake's.

All eyes are on us and we enter more into the party, seeming like positive feedback. I see Jamie with her boyfriend, Zander. Her dress is really cute. She looks nice, and so does Zander.

I look around. It looks nice. Music blasting, everyone dressed nice, food and snacks everywhere, nice Christmas and Winter decorations. It's perfect.

"You guys look amazing!! You're so cute together!"

I smile and blush at her words as Jake wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thank you," I say.

"Well, we'll see you guys around?"

I nod.

She disappears into the dance with Zander, leaving me and Alex alone.

"You wanna dance?"

I turn my head and nod.

He takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor, and we start dancing. He's so silly.

He's doing the robot, cabbage patch, and the fuckin' running man. I burst out in laughter because I'm amused that he's trying. He obviously knows he can't dance, but he's having fun.

After dancing for twenty more minutes, I have to go use the bathroom. I tell Jake and he nods, walking to his other friends as I walk out the huge gym and towards the bathroom.

I walk in the bathroom, seeing a girl fix her make up. She's a brunette with brown eyes and a nice smile, wearing a nice dress.

I give her a slight smile through the mirror. I go to go use the bathroom, but I stop where I hear her ask a question.

"Hey, aren't you Justin Bieber's daughter?"

I stop and look at her. "Yep."

She holds her hand out. "I'm Mona Fenderson. NIce to meet you."

I shake her hand and smile. "I'm Makenzie."

"You're with Jake Collins, right?"

I nod. She giggles. 

"What?," I ask.

"He's my ex," she reveals.

I didn't know Jake has a girlfriend. He tells me everything. But, he does go away for the whole summer every year on vacation with his family.... I mean, his only girlfriend was the one he has in sixth grade that only lasted for a few weeks. I didn't actually start liking him as more than a friend until last month.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "Don't worry. Me and him made up, but we don't talk to eachother. I don't even go to this school. I'm here as a date to my boyfriend who goes here."

"Oh cool," I say.

"Wait, but what happened between you guys? What made you break up?"

She looks left and right, looking for anyone in sight.

She looks back at me.

"You sure you wanna know? I don't wanna do anything to your relationship.."

Her saying that just made me more curious.

"Yeah, I wanna know," I tell her.

"Okay. So, a couple weeks after we made it official, we started to get a little... Umm." She struggles with her words, making me nervous.

"He got a little...?"

"He got a little paranoid, protective, and kinda possessive."

I feel my heart drop a little and my eyes widen.

"What do you mean?"

She takes a deep breath. "I mean, he gets protective to the point where he always wants to know where you're going. He doesn't want you to be near any guys, even if it's for school. If she even sees a guy glance at you, he'll flip. He's get paranoid, too."

"Wow," I say, shocked.

"How long have you two been together?, she asks me.

"About three weeks."

She shakes her head. "It's about to start. I swear I'm not lying to you. When Jake goes to vacation every summer, he gets a new girlfriend. Well, that's until last year, he stopped with that. He spent time at a beach house each year, and I am his neighbor, since I do the same. All the girls he's been with knows what I'm talking about, since they're my friends and neigbors also. We all dumped him. He's been doing this since he was thirteen. He stopped last summer, and you were all he could talk about."

I stare at myself in the mirror, shocked about hearing this. This is crazy. I hope she's just saying this stuff just to scare me. I don't want this stuff to be true.

She begins to walk out the bathroom, with a serious look on her face.

"Just be careful," she says. She walks out the bathroom with her purse, while I continue to stand there in awe. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!

School was fuckin' horrible, just saying..

Chapter 10 of Stay Away is posted also! Check it out!

Want the next chap? 30 votes and a few comments and it's all yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy! 

My kik: msswag15