Chapter 12: Damn

"What the hell are you talking about?! My daughter was almost raped!," Mom shouts at the principal.

Alex and I sit on the couch as Mom and Dad continue to go at it with Mr. Rudd.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bieber, please. We're trying our best to handle the situation."

"You saw the way he was hurting her! We all saw the footage together from the damn cameras! Isn't that enough?!," Dad yells.

"I understand where you're from Mr. Bieber. But, doesn't throwing a sixteen year old boy into a juvenile detention center seem too harsh?"

Dad clenches his jaw as I see him get more angry.

"Shit," Alex and I say simultaneously.

"What the hell are you talking about?! My daughter was almost raped! That's a fuckin' crime! If my son wasn't there to beat that little fucker, who knows what would have happened to her!"

"Exactly! Now, are you going to do the adult thing here? Arrest his ass!," Mom adds.

"But, Mr. and Mrs. Bieb-"

"Alright, I'm calling the damn police. They'll know what to do."

Dad takes out his phone and begins to call the police.

* Time passes *

Alex, Rosie, and I watch as the cops handcuff Callum and put him into a car.

I feel Rosie embrace me, and I happily embrace her back.

A few seconds I feel another person hugging, then I realize it's Alex.

I pull away from the hug and put each of my arms around them, pulling them into a group hug.

The whole student body continues to watch the police also.

I forgot it was a half day today. It's an early dismissal.

As the cop car pulls away, I see Dad talking to the other cops.

Paparazzi swarm the school, taking pictures. We're gonna be on the news, internet, everywhere.

Shit.

"Kenzie," I hear Mom call.

"We're gonna press charges and everything is gonna be okay sweetheart. I promise."

She kisses my forehead and hugs all of us.

"Mia," I hear someone call.

I look over and see Jake.

"We'll just leave two alone," Mom says.

They all walk towards Dad.

Jake comes over and embraces me.

"I can't believe that happened to you."

"You know?"

"Yeah. The whole school does. I didn't believe it at first until I came out here and saw cops and paparazzi. Then, we all saw Callum in a cop car. I'm just glad you're okay. I care about you."

He pulls me in for another hug.

"Hey, can we talk? Somewhere private?"

He nods and takes my hand, leading me to the bleachers on the side on the school.

We sit on them and I take a deep breath.

"So, um. What was this morning?," I ask awkwardly.

"What do you mean?"

"We were holding hands, then the next thing I know you're holding me by my waist and you kiss my cheek."

"What? You didn't like it?," he asks with a smirk.

"Shut up. You know what I mean," I laugh, playfully punching him.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. It's just, my feelings got in the way of reality."

"Huh?," I say confused.

"I like you Makenzie. And I care about you."

I stare at him in adoration as he continues. I stare at all his perfect features.

His dark hair, his blue eyes, his nice smile, his soft, plump lips.

I snap out of my trance and start to listen to him again.

"I liked you since we were ten. You're just amazing and you're beautiful, funny, smart. But, I know that we'll never be a thing because you're the daughter of Justin Bieber. You have a beauty of a goddess and I'm just Jake. So, I know we'll never be. So, I'm sorry if-"

I press my lips against his, smiling into the kiss.

I rest my hand on the back of his neck pulling him closer as he wraps his arms around me.

I savor the amazing feel of his lips on mine. I can't believe I made a move like this.

But, hey. It seemed like it worked.

I pull away.

"You may be 'Just Jake', but that's what I like about you the most."

He smiles at me.

"So, are we finally official? I've been waiting too damn long."

"Well, I don't know," I tease.

"Kenzie, you're killing me babe."

I smile because he called me babe.

"Yes, we're finally official," I say.

He hugs me.

"Kenzie?," I hear someone call.

I look and it's Dad.

"C'mon sweetie. It's time to go home."

"I have no problem driving her home Mr. Bieber. If that's okay with you," Jake says.

Dad nods.

"Alright, but I'm watching you Collins," he warns, narrowing his eyes.

I burst out in laughter.

"Oh. I'm watching you, too sweetheart. That move you just made was too impressive."

I blush hard as Jake chuckles.

"Dad!," I whine.

He laughs at my embarassment.

"Ok sweetie. I'll see you later."

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you more."

He leaves, leaving me to spend time with Jake.

_________________________________

Hey!

How was it?!

Want the next chap? 30 votes and many comments please!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15