Chapter 1: Well, hi

Life is something that shouldn't be taken granted.

It shouldn't be taken for granted. It really shouldn't.

I wanna live a great and normal life. But, for me? Yeah, that's fuckin' impossible.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forget to introduce myself. 

I'm Makenzie. I'm sixteen, I'm funny, or so I've been told. I have two siblings, who are both twins: Rosie and Alex. I hate school, I have a few friends, and somehow I love scary movies.

I have dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I love sneakers and beanies. I skateboard, and I love to listen to music.

I sound normal, right? Wait, I forgot one more detail...

My dad is Justin Bieber. Yep, Justin Bieber the musician? Yeah, he's my dad. 

How can I live a normal life with that characteristic? 

But, wait. There's more...

My mom is Mia Bieber, of course. She is the founder of an anti-bullying compaign and she owes a dance academy.

Did I mention I'm a cancer survivor? I had it when I was two, but it ended a little after I turned three. I'm kinda happy I survived.

I don't really see my Mom that much. I mean, I love her. But, here's the thing...

She's always traveling from school to school to do assemblies and she travels around the world to do anti-bullying conventions for her campaign.

My mom started this campaign about five years ago. Apparently, my mom was a victim of bullying and it caused her to be suicidial and do suicidial things. She came out about it when she was twenty four, I think.

I was five at the time. I didn't really figure it all out until I was about nine. I was shocked. I can't believe my mom had the guts to actually tell people about.

I try to talk to her about it all the time, but she hesitates and changes the subject.

Dad tells me it's a sensitive subject for me. He also told me there's more to her life, and no one knows. Well, unless it's Uncle Fredo, his wife Brandi, or Grandma.

Uncle Fredo is not really my uncle, but he's one of my Dad's best friend. Dad also has his friend Ryan and Chaz, but we barely see them.

I asked him about it, and he said he wants my parents to tell me. He said it wasn't the right time.

Brandi is my Mom's best friend. She is the co-founder of the anti-bullying campaign. She's very nice. It's weird for me to call her Aunt Brandi...

My Dad is amazing. I'm more of a Daddy's girl. He's always home. He has a studio inside the house, so he's always home. We live in a huge Calabasas mansion.

He's very protective, too. He said when I get my first boyfriend, he's gonna torture him.

Damn Dad.

My siblings are Rosie and Alex.

They are both fifteen and they're sophomores in high school, while I'm a junior.

Rosie has dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes like me. She's very intelligent, she's an honors student. She has a kind heart.

Alex? Was born with blonde hair, but dyed it dark brown. He also has brown eyes and a nice smile. He's into sports. He plays soccer and football. He just cut it, too.

His hair was crazy. It was like a hairflip, like Dad used to have when he was his age. Alex wanted it cut though.

Alex also catches the attention of many girls. Even senior girls like him. But, Alex does look a little more mature. He looks like he's seventeen, but he's fifteen.

What the fuck?

So, yeah. Tomorrow is Monday and I gotta go to school.

Dammit.

Well, this is gonna be fun.

______________________________

Want the next chap?

At least 10 votes and a few comments and it's all yours.

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15