Chapter 14: Damn Justin

I hear the doorbell and run towards the door, but Dad gets to it first.

"I got it sweetie," he says, smirking.

Dad is gonna torture Jake.

He opens the door and I see Jake with a plaid shirt, jeans and sneakers.

He looks at Dad.

"Hi Mr. Bieber," he says, reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi Jake. It's nice to see you again."

He gives him a firm handshake, making me nervous that Dad might squish his hand.

"Kenzie, can you help me with dinner?!," I hear Mom shout from the kitchen.

"Coming!"

I looks over to Dad.

"Don't kill him."

He laughs at me.

"Don't worry. I'll try not to."

I turn around and head for the kitchen.

Jake's POV:

"So, Jake."

"Yes, Mr. Bieber?"

He chuckles at me.

"I'm happy you still have manners from when I just met you. You know, Makenzie really likes you. I saw you two sucking on eachother's faces yesterday. Twice."

I rub the back of my neck and blush.

"Mr. Bieber, I'm lucky to have a girl like your daughter. She's beautiful and I really do care about her. I promise I won't hurt her."

He huffs out a breath, laughing while shaking his head.

"Listen Jake. I really do like you. So, I won't threaten you. But, I will tell you this.."

He pauses and moves closer to me, staring into my eyes, intimidating me.

"I love my family. Especially my kids, of course including Kenzie. My daughter is everything. I wouldn't wanna see her hurt. You're teenagers. Kenzie is turning seventeen soon, while you're seventeen right now. Once you get older, you may be looking for someone new, and that's fine."

He rests a hand on my shoulder, not breaking eye contact.

"But, if my daughter ends up heartbroken, all my trust and respect for you will be lost. I don't mind kicking a kid's ass for my daughter. Please. Don't give me a reason to. Be careful with her. Respect her. Got it?"

I swallow the lump in my throat and nod vigorously.

He pats my shoulder and smirks, knowing his plan to imidate me worked.

"Good, now let's eat dinner."

I follow him into the dining room.

I see the rest of the family of the family sitting down, so I sit down next to Kenzie.

Her Dad fuckin' scared me.

"You okay?," Makenzie asks, whispering.

"Y-Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?," I whisper back.

"Because you're shaking."

I looks down at my hands, which are shaking.

She puts her hand on mine and kisses my cheek. It calms me down a little, until I glance over at Mr. Bieber, who is staring me down with a smirk. He's loving the fact I'm scared of him.

It gives me another reason to treat Kenzie right.

We begin to eat.

"So, Jake. What do you do?," Mrs. Bieber asks.

I clear my throat.

"I'm on the soccer team with Alex. I also work at a local pizza place. I deliver pizza."

"That's nice," she says.

"So, what are you're plans for Winter Ball?," Mr. Bieber asks.

"Um. Wel-. I was just planning on having a fun night with Kenzie."

"What do you mean fun?," he asks, narrowing his eyes.

They all laugh, while I sit there nervous and scared.

"I'm just messing with you Jake."

I huff out a breath of relief.

We continue to eat dinner.

Mr. Bieber scares me now.

______________________________

Heyyyyy!

I don't know about you guys, but I like Justin as a protective father. Don't you?

:P

By the way, follow @Christinaa_bieberr and read her book "Forgotten." It's amazing! I love it!

Want the next chap? 30 votes and many comments, and it's yours!

I love you all and keep it swaggy!

My kik: msswag15