Update

Chapter 4 of "Stay Away" is posted!

Check it out!

I will update soon if I can. I'm busy.

School starts next Thursday and I got shit to do..

But, yeah :)

By the way, do you like my new covers for all the books?

One of my readers, @onecanadianhottie, kiked me and said she loved my books and she made covers for me. I happily accepted them. She made most of them, I made the others. So, thank you if you're reading this. I really love them :)

Oh yeah. That reminds me. Kik me sometime. I love talking to new people. Even if you kiked me before, it's okay. Kik me again. I love talking to you guys :)

And I made a reading list called "My swaggy readers fanfics." Since you guys spend some much time reading my books, I began reading yours. You guys are good writers.

If you need help with a fanfic, just kik me. One of my readers wanted to write a book and she told me like three things she wanted in the book and I came up with an idea for her right off the top of my head. 

Follow her! Her username is @ILOV3JB and read her book "Rollercoaster!" I am one of the co writers and the book is amazing!

And I'm sorry if I'm late as fuck, but happy bday to @Lexiee_xx! Love you!

And did you read "Maid For You" by @MinnieMouse609?! It's amazing!

If you want me to check out your Bieber fanfic, comment below. Or just inbox me or write on my message board. I'll read it for you and add it to my reading list. I love you guys so much :)

I love you all and keep it swaggy! 

My kik: msswag15