Chapter 1

Authors note:- So I'm writing another Pokemon fan fiction basically because I love Pokemon, that I can't be bothered finishing the others and because the idea just popped into my head.

If you want a little heads up on what it is:- it's about a girl named Melody who can change into any eeveelution that she wants, her family died in a fire and she's living on her own in the forest, she then finds a letter on the ground and that's when her journey begins (don't want to spoil it).

Prologue

~~~~~~~

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was running too but I knew I had to escape. I could hear them getting closer and closer, closing in on me. I then had an idea, I transformed into Eevee and hid in a old hollow tree.

"Where did she go?" Asked one of team plasma, I held my breath as they came past the tree.

"Let's check over there" Said one of team flare, I let out a big few as they left.

Before I left the tree I observed my surroundings, I then hopped out the tree and tiptoed towards the exit of the forest.

I was almost there so I started sprinting towards it, but suddenly I was grabbed from behind and was shoved into a old tatted bag, before I fell unconscious I heard someone say.

"Perfect we caught her, now let's take her to our leaders" (/)