Chapter 27

Louis's P.O.V

As Harry's kisses continued down my neck I realized how exhausted I was actually feeling.

"Harry". I moaned as he started to bring his kisses lower. He didn't respond

"Haz" He still didnt seem to want to listen to me. So I moved my hands down to where his were and laced my fingers in between his. Then I hesitantly moved his hands away for what they were doing.

" How about we save round two for later baby"? I moaned lowly. I wanted him so bad but It would only be a few seconds before somebody needed us to be somewhere or do something.

" You better make that a promise and keep it". Harry's low voice breathed. I smiled at him pecking him softly on his bottom lip.

" O I will" . I winked. Slowly Harry lifted to get a blanket from nearby . He motioned for me to settle in his lap. I climbed up into it and he wrapped our naked bodies into the blanket. I nestled my head into his neck as he ran his big fingers through my hair. I listened to the beat of his heart as he placed tiny kisses all around my head and neck. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. I never thought Imwould ever be in love this much. I couldn't explain the way I loved him. I turned a bit to place a kiss on his big soft lips. He tightened his grip around me. As I looked into his eyes I realized that I didn't need to say anything at all right then.

I wanted to tell him how much I loved him but I realized there was no possibility to describe that In words. Some just stared Into his eyes and listened to his hear beat against mine. After a few minutes I spoke up.

" Hazza, when did you first realize you loved me."? I whispered wrapping a curl around my finger.

" When I first saw you". He smiled . Did he really think I would believe that?! I mean I know he was trying to romantic and all......

" It was weird..... " He started cutting my thoughts off. " It was on X factor , the first time I got talk to you and to actually see you". He said. Then he went on. "I got butterflies in my stomach from just looking at you, I was wondering why. At first I was so confused. Then ... I the feelings just hit me, it was the way my friends had described liking a girl. " He got a bit tears eyed , seeing. His eyes tear up mine did too , I took a deep breath and squeezed his hand. "Then it just became more from there....... " He paused. " I realized that it was real and I was in love with you soon after X factor ended , but I tried to push away those feelings when I saw you with girlfriends". His voice shook . " I tried to do that too, because deep inside I knew you would never ever feel the same way about me. " He wiped his eyes . " But I never stopped loving you Lou, and I never will stop. " He finished . I looked at him and my heart jumped.

" How about , we screw this whole round two later thing and do it now" ? My voice shook softly. He didn't even wait until I was done talking to make a brand new bright red love it on my neck following it with another and another as I moaned in pleasure.