Chapter 23

Sorry for the long wait........ I'm gonna make it up to you guys.... somehow ;) BTW I love you guys for reading this... it means so much to me... I write it for someone to read it haha! So thank you! Also , like always comments are greatly appreciated... I read all of them and they can often be super helpful with my writing. Thank you, love you and ENJOY xxxxxxxxx kisses mwah mwah!

A BIG GIGANTIC , MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR GemmaCook for helping me out on this chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!! She is great !!!! I can't say thank you enough !!!!

Louis's P.O.V

I had drifted asleep shortly after Niall had left the room, who could blame me? I pretended to still be asleep as Harry had lifted me up and held me in his muscular arms to bring me into my bed . He layed me on the soft covers but soon decided to put my under them and tuck me in. I strained to see what he was doing after he got up to turn the lights off. I squeezed my eyes shut smiling waiting for Harry to come into the bed with me to snuggle into me and for me to be able to feel that heaven . I counted to 30 in my head waiting....waiting ......waiting  . After getting to 30 I started over again from zero. Still the empty side of the bed wasn't filled with the angel by the name of Harry Styles. I forced my tired eyes open and strained to try to see where he was. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I was soon to realize that Harry wasn't there.....at all. I rubbed my eyes and looked around a little more. Where was he? I strained to see into the kitchen part of the hotel room - which was how I had expected it - empty. "Harry baby"? I called out softly  my voice still sleepy. I threw the covers off of the top of me, I was tired but I couldn't even think of sleeping without Harry safe in my arms.  Worried I lifted myself out of bed and threw on a random pair of pajama pants I had found at the bottom of my bed. I stepped out of the bed careful not to run into anything in the dark. When I finally  was able to turn on the light switch I looked around , where was he? "Hazza, babe"? I scanned the hotel room I felt my heart in my chest... this wasn't funny anymore, where was he?  "Harry"! This time I yelled a little louder. I headed towards the window and flung it open when I got there, half expecting to see Harry. However I wasn't at all expecting him to be sitting out on the ledge with his head in his hands.

    I stepped outside carefully hoping that he would look up and be smiling and happy to see me. He didn't budge. "Harry , baby are you o.k"? I finally squeaked putting my arms around him and pulling him close to me. I kissed his curls on the top of his head and hugged him tighter.

 "I c...ccc... an't ...sl..eeep". He finally sniffled looking up . I gently kissed his forehead and he smiled. His eyes were a bit red and swollen. Had he been crying?

  "Harry are you O.k ?" "You need to tell me". I demanded looking into his green eyes.

"Louis..."? He let his word drift off.

"What"? I asked. I felt my heart jump.

"Do you still.....love me....."?He whispered looking down.

"Why wouldn't I"? I siad loudly but then looked down at the curly haired boy in my arms. "Harry Styles me not loving you would have to be the most absurd thing I have ever heard"! "I love you more than life itself"! I said placing another soft kiss on his head.

"Even after...... Niall"? He said. Niall? What about Niall.

 "Niall.... Niall doesn't even compare to you". I said softly remembering the eventss of earlier.

"No, Harry I love you , I just love you there's no other way to put it". I said my voice shaking trying to make Harry's green eyes gleam with happiness again. I didn't know what to say and how to convince him. He looked up and into my eyes, my heart stopped beating and then sped up like crazy . He leaned in and I let myself slip away into heaven  as our lips connected and moved in unison.

"Louis , I love you so much, more than I can even imagine, I can't even explain it". Harry finally said. He looked into my eyes again. "I never want to lose you, I only want you to love me back and....". He squeezed his eys shut. I smiled. "Harry I love you , but you seem tired". I whispered. He nodded slowly and yawned. I helped the angel get back inside and tucked him into the sheets.  I kissed him a few times on the face and held him in my arms as he drifted off to sleep. I knew what I needed to do.

  I headed down the hotel hallway which was completely empty. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was, I didn't think Liam and Zayn were back from where they were going out yet. Hopefully they weren't so I could get Niall alone. I found the door to the room the three boys were staying in and knocked loudly. I knocked again after getting no response.

"Niall if you're in there let me in, it's Louis". I waited listening intently into the room, I heard some rustling around. Niall wouldn't be able to leave somone waiting outside his room, even if it was a crazy fan or a serial killer- it's just not in his cute personality .Soon the door creaked open and in the doorway stood the blonde haired irishman. His hair was a little disheavled and he rubbed his eyes a few times.

"Lou"! He explained. He gestured for me to come in and smiled at me. I walked into the giant suite, it was larger than where me and Harry had to stay in. 

"Niall we need to talk". I said. He was over in the kitchen area. "Niall can we please..... I don't need anything to drink". I said.

"O.k". He finally let up and took a seat on the unmade bed I was siting on.

"Niall, are you gay"?  I decided to get straight to the point.