Chapter 11

Hey everyone, I'm going to keep this note quick, I won't write many of these but there is a few things I need to say. First, thank you soooo much for reading and liking my story! I really hope you enjoy it. Second , last chapter due to the content of the story it got rated R. This means that now it is mature and I'm not completely sure what that does but I know it does restrict it somehow. I'm sorry if that causes a problem for anyone, and if it does and I will try my best to change it somehow if possible. Thanks again and enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

    Harry's P.O.V

          I blinked a few times trying to get my eyes open. I felt something holding me down from being able to lift my body up. The first thing I saw when my eyes fully adjusted to my surrondings was Louis's beautiful head. I was reminded of the complete heaven I was always in around Louis. I took a deep breath and pressed my lips to his face softly. I then kissed him five more times moving my lips down his face. Then I stopped and closed my eyes again. I took a deep breath and moved my arms over Louis's body shuddering with joy. I loved him so much. I thought back to last night, Liam was going to get it later for stopping us last night. I wanted to go all the way with Louis. Louis was so beautiful , I just wanted to........ Well I wished I had been able to make him feel good. I wished Liam hadn't come and got us. I wanted Louis so bad.

    I opened my eyes again and strecthed my arms out, moving them from under Louis. I turned over trying to shake all the thoughts from last night out of my head. I really wanted to wake Louis up and have crazy sex with him. Or wake him up and talk with him about anything and anything. Or just cuddle up in bed all day long with him. I loved him and I was feeling gayer than ever.

No, me feeling gay wasn't a bad thing at all. In fact it was an amazing thing. I had never felt the same, amazing, intensely in love feelings for a girl at all before. Just Louis. I never imagined loving someone as much as Louis. I wasn't sure if this meant that I was gay, or bi or just in love with Louis. But does it really matter? All I needed to know was that I loved Louis.

       I turned over again and planted a peck on his lucious, sleeping lips. After that I rolled out of the bed my feet hitting the carpeted hotel floor.  I looked back at that sleeping beauty known as Louis Tomlinson, the cover pulled just up to his big, gorgeous lips. I got on my knees to get level with the bed and took his limp hand that was hanging off the side of the bed in mine. I kissed it softly and then looked up at his face. Was he seriously still sleeping? I didn't want to be late for breakfast again and miss out and putting input into what we were doing on yet another day off.

 "Lou bear hun wakey wakey". I smiled talking to him like a baby.

"Wha....?..... Babe?   ... Hazza." He sat up startled and then he shook his head. He found that his hand was in mine so he squeezed it, but then dropped it moving in to kiss me on the lips. "Good morning love". He finally settled on as he pullled away from the kiss. All I really wanted to do was to get back in bed and pleasure him in ways nobody could imagine but I thought that we better get down to see what daddy Liam, and I guess everyone else was planning for us.

"Lou, we should probably get down to see the rest of the boys". I said stroking my hand down his very sexy , beautiful back. "Gotta see what they want to do on our days off". I finished . Before I could fully get up Louis pressed his lips to my ear.

  Then he whispered, "I want you Harry". I smiled at him and planted another little peck on his lips.

"O.K let's go" ! I said quickly cheaking out my hair, not really caring about what I was wearing or how I looked in any other way. Ia needed to get down there and not be late again.

"I'm going to need to get ready first"! Louis said rushing to the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

"Louis, c'mon let's go get breakfast and see what everybody wants to do today first"!  I said making my way over to the door and talking to him through it.

"Why, can't we just stay here"? He whined.

"Louis let's go"! I tried to rush him a bit.

"Harry Edward Styles"! He yelled back at me.

"What"? I was getting fed up with him, I didn't want to get stuck in New York City Traffic and then fake sickness again.

"I love you". He said. My heart raced. I turned the knob to the bathroom door and it let me open it. Louis was standing there, not too far from the mirror smiling. I couldn't resist stealing a kiss. I kissed him slowly and passioately and it got deeper as we went.

"Screw Breakfast"? He squeaked wishing that I would reassure his idea.

"Yeah, who needs breakfast anyway". I laughed between kisses. I helped him lift his shirt off over his head ruffling up his hair a bit. This made him look even sexier if that was even possible.

   Our tongues fought in our mouths but soon they started to move in a rythm of well... love. His breaths matched mine and his arms moved up and down my body.

"I love you too, Louis". I said pulling away from him and smiling at his half naked body. He reached forward to start kissing me again.  This time putting his hands inside my shirt trying to lift it off. I put my hand on his stopping him.

 "We should probably go down there though". I whispered softly at him, my heart beating fast because just his loving looks did that to me.

"Fine, babe no sexy time then". He winked.

"Lou-bear, I have a lot planned for tonight". I winked back at him kissing him on the lips once more."Now put your shirt back on before I get too turned on to move". I teased. He did as he was told. It ruffled his hair a little more and I groaned.  I reached my hands out to him again. He caught my hands in his and massaged them with his fingers before I could touch his hard little friend. Well not little , it was actually quite big from what I could see through his pants.

"Harry Edward Styles, you naughty boy". He winked again. I tried giving him puppy dog eyes. "Harry, let's go, save it for tonight baby". He continued and I followed him out of the bathroom groaning as we made our way out of the hotel room and down the hallway.

      *****************************************************************************************************************

 We made it back to the room in the back of the hotel resturant again, it was no surprise everyone was already there.

 "Sleepy heads". Liam cooed at us jokingly

"Are we really that late again"? Louis's beautiful voice sounded, I bit my bottom lip.

"Nope, not really". Niall said with a mouth full of food. I looked at his plate glad to see it was still somewhat covered like the rest of the boys.

"Harry, what the..... is that a lovebite on your neck"?Liam looked up at me pointing to the redish purplish mark on my neck.

I blushed and put my hand to it. "Well I don't see how it could be ... er how it could have....urm .... of gotten there". I stuttered a little.

"Yeah, that definitely looks like a lovebite". Zayn said barely looking up from his plate. I glared at him, that comment wasn't necessary.

"What were you doing yesterday"? Liam went on. Then his eyes grew wider. "Is that another"? He siad moving his eyes further down to my collar bone. I tugged at my shirt to cover it

"No..". I said looking over at Louis praying for him to help me.

"C'mon Harry, just tell us". Zayn spoke up.

"Yeah Harry". Niall's food was seriously like spilling out of his mouth.

" They are not...... I don't know what they are.....". I said nervously . Louis's attention was fully on getting his food.

"O.k..... whatever you say.......". Zayn dragged it out.

 I turned to piling things onto my plate. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I picked it up.

Louis: imagine what they are going to be asking when they hear you screaming my name in bed tonight, through the walls of our room.  Love you babe xxxxxx