Chapter 4

* Still Louis's P.O.V*

Was he a good kisser? Did he need to ask? He continued to cradle me in his arms in complete control of my body. I was aching for his lips to be on mine again. My whole entire every ounce of myself wanted it, hell needed it. He still had his eyes caught in mine. His arms holding me tightly. I reached forward and put my hands to his bare chest stroking it. I pinched one of his nipples when I reached it. He moaned slightly in pleasure.

  "You're an amazing kisser". I breathed lowly, I wanted to say something sexier, but I couldn't think of anything else. I reached up to his mouth again hungry for his tongue and his mouth. I kissed him again moving my mouth with his. Soon I pulled away and decided to kiss his neck. I left him a big hickey right there. He smiled in bliss groaning slowly turning me on even more as I traveled down his neck and chest. "You are too boo". He said . His voice.... It was so sexy. I needed him so badly. I reached for his nipple again remembering the previous pleasure it got me and him. He found my hand on it and intertwined his fingers in mine and our hands. He looked into my eyes again.

 "I should probably put another shirt on to get ready" . His sexy voice made it so I didn't process what he had said at first. He dropped my hand after stroking it slightly. I wanted him back. I watched him leave. He left me ... well sexually frustrated.  Was I gay? Why did I want him so bad? I wanted him back to kiss and touch and do even more than that forever. I just snogged Harry Styles for crying out loud. I think......nevermind. I think......... I think I am in love with my best friend. I sighed. I reached for the wet shirt that Harry left behind and cradled it in my arms. I wanted him so badly it wasn't healthy. I needed him.

*Harry's P.OV*

    I was officially dying. I loved him. My heart was beating out of my chest. I wanted to just scream my feelings for him out to the world. I wanted him to be with me forever. I wanted him so badly. Was I gay? Am I? His lips tasted so good. He knew how to pleasure me. I wanted to pleasure him. I wanted to do amazing things wtih him. Just the thought of him makes my heart beat out of my chest. I wanted to kiss him. I couldn't think straight. I had just snogged Louis Tomlinson. .......... O.K deep breath Harry. I couldn't help it, his lips on mine felt so good, so much better than any girl. I wanted him. Ughh think straight Harry. 

     I reached into my drawer pulling out a gray tee- shirt and slipped it over my head. Did he like me? Did he feel attracted to me? Was he gay? Or was he just.......horny?  I love Louis Tomlinson, my best friend.  

    I started down the stairs again. My whole body needing Louis. I saw him sitting at the table tapping his fingertips against the top of it. I looked in his deep blue eyes quickly. His whole body extremely gorgeous. Just looking at him turned me on. My face turned red. I wanted to touch him in some way again, I wanted to kiss him. I rolled my palm on the top of my suitcase. Then I decided to walk over to him I trailed my hands to his cheek and stroked it . Then I dropped my hands into his and squeezed them slowly. He smiled , and because of that I smiled. All I wanted to do was kiss him again. More than that. I needed him. My stomach tied in knots. I looked out the window and dropped his hands quickly. 

   "Wow the limo's here"! I said and got up so that he followed me . I tried to pretend like nothing had happened but I needed to kiss him again. 

     "Long time no see". Zayn smirked. Liam, Niall and him were already settled in the limo. I felt sweaty everytime I looked over at Louis. He was barely saying anything, but than again neither was I. 

  "Ya, long time no see". I said back, usually i would have something more clever to say. 

"So how did your packing finally come along"? Liam asked. I smiled 

"Great". I gestured behind me where the driver had put the suitcases and so on. 

 "Well , here we come NYC"! Niall threw his fist up in the air. I snuck a look at Louis , I was close enough to him to stroke his hand which sent goosebumps all around me when he caressed mine back. I pulled away before anyone thought anything abnormal.  

 "Yeah can't wait"! Louis joined in the cheer.

Quite frankly; niether could I.