Chapter 10

O.K before this chapter starts I just wanted to say, Thank you guys for liking it! I really hope you do, and thank you for everyone who is reading it and voting for it and writing really nice comments!! You're the best !!! I love you so much!!! Feel free to leave any kind of comments even if it is something you do not like about the story!!! Also, I'm trying to update more often and make longer chapters. So I just want to let you know that! Umm ,I don't have anything else to say , just I really hope you love it ! Thank you!

   Harry's P.O.V

 I washed my hands twice before leaving the bathroom. I wasn't completely sure why but I was still a little flustered. Why did Louis have to tease me? Why did I have to wait until tonight? I sighed with sexual frustration. It wasn't only that though. It wasn's just something because I was well...... horny .... or needed someone to be with , I was completely and utterly in love with Louis Tomlinson. I didn't know how many times I was going to have to say that in my head. Everytime I thought about it I felt nervous and happy and in love really. I decided to make my way out of the bathroom slowly.

"Harry are you done"? Niall asked nibbling on the piece that was left on my plate unfinished.

"Well, I guess I am now". I said. He didn't look even the slightest bit guilty.

"Well we're leaving, Hazza". Louis smiled at me. My heart melted the way it did whenever I looked at him.

"O.K , I'm ready". I said.

I followed security and the rest of the boys out of the pizza shop and back into the limo.

    I settled down in it next to Louis who rested his hand in mine. I looked up and Liam who was across from us who didn't seem to notice what Louis was doing, my face turned red thinking of what the boys would think if they saw. I pulled it away much to my dismay. Louis took out his phone and I instead rested my hand on his leg to make it look less, suspicous. He quickly put his phone away and looked into my eyes , my heart literally melted. He looked so hot  , so gorgeous.

***********************************************************************************************

Louis's P.O.V

" Where are you guys going, if you're not going to go back to the hotel"? I asked as we got closer to it.

"Shopping for a little bit, are you sure you and Harry don't want to come"? Liam asked again for the fifth time. Harry had said he had wanted to go back because he was tired, I had insisted that I felt sick. I wasn't sure what was the truth but knowing Harry all he wanted to do was fool around. I was all for it.

    "Are you sure you're O.K Louis"? Zayn asked sympathically. They had all already asked to stay with me but Harry said that he would take care of me so that they didn't have to miss out on anything and the fact that he was tired just helped everyone buy into it better.

"I'm O.K, just have a really bad headache, I bet Harry can handle it". I smiled. The story slowly changed as we went on.

   "Alright". Liam sighed as we pulled up to the front of the hotel. I smiled and got out thanking the driver after Harry did. Stepping into the hotel lobby as the limo drove away I could actually feel my penis explode in my pants with excitment.

********************************************************************************************************

       Harry shut the door behind him once we were in the hotel room. I looked at his beautiful curly hair wanting to just run my fingers through it and tell him how much I loved it. Or pull on it during some, crazy, hot, wild sex.  I giggled to myself without letting any sound out. I slipped off my shoes and took a seat on my bed.