Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

   "This traffic is horrible". Liam whined across from me in the limo.

"Don't complain , Times Square was your dangerous idea". Zayn reminded him. We were all piled in the limo , close to getting near Times Square, well as close as you can get in a car- which isn't close at all. I groaned.

"I don't really want to spend my day off getting mobbed by people". I said under my breath.

Louis who sat next to me was playing with my fingers, it was usual behavior - before the whole we love eachother romantically thing so none of the boys cared. Inside my head I was blowing up with complete and utter love. 

"Can you just ask the driver to bring us back to the hotel"? Louis joined in my whining smiling at me.

 "So you'd rather be in the hotel , then exploring New York City"? Liam scoffed.

"No, it's just that , I don't think much of anything can possibly get done in a place with an extreme amount of people". Louis sassed back at him tickling my hand with his fingers.

"Hey, it's not a total loss, let's at least get something to eat for lunch while we are here". I said putting my hand on Liam's shoulder. Although what I really wanted was Louis's lips back on mine, I couldn't hold myself back anymore I wanted him more than anything. I needed to kiss him badly , I hadn't since this morning, an almost unbearable time. I think he felt the same the way that he squeezed my hand and then looked deeply into my eyes. I melted in a puddle of love.

"Yes, please if not anything else we need to get something to eat"! Niall replied groaning happily and rubbing his tummy.

"Ok . Fine then". Liam breathed defeated.

*****************************************************************************

     Still , Harry's P.O.V

     Once we were inside the little Pizza shop we were escorted to a room in the back, a usual place for us so nobdy could get us. I found it a little uncalled for, if I wasn't in love with Louis, and I guess...... If I wasn't gay.... then I would have been fine with girls all over me in a pizza shop.

    "O God I'm so hungry". Niall licked his lips as the server placed a few plates of pizza across the table for us to choose from. I picked up a piece right after he did and placed it on my own plate. I had to admit I was quite hungry as well.

     Louis was sitting directly across from me trying to put on a little act to seduce me with his pizza, licking it the way he ate the banana that day. I blushed imensely every time he made eye contact with me. I had to admit his little trick was working. All I wanted to do right then was jump into his arms kiss him and then hold him there forever. He locked eyes with me and winked before stuffing the pizza down his throat. I smiled at him.

  "Don't eat all the pizza Zayn"! I heard Niall yell from across the table. He had at least the remains of 5 slices on his plate.

"I ate 2 slices , you had like 6"! Zayn argued grabbing another slice.

"Not true". Niall said mouth full of another slice of pizza.

"Hey Harry , are you... excited right now"? Louis smiled seductivly tapping his fingers on the table.

"About what"? I gulped trying to act natrual.

"O nothing I forgot our first show here isn't tonight". He winked again setting me off. I blushed. Then I turned my focus back on the pizza like the rest of the boys. My phone vibrated in my pocket

Louis: the things I wanna do to u right now ;)  

I smirked quickly replying

Harry: I hav been thinking about u all day, and it hasn't been innocent ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and wiped my mouth.

"Where's the bathroom"? I finally asked standing up.

"Over there , where the sign says". Liam pointed rolling his eyes at me. I nodded thanking him for his directions. I couldn't focus on anything with Louis being so close to me and  turning me on . So when I got there I went to the sink and splashed some water on my face. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

 I jumped as I heard the door creak open.

"Hey babe, you look hot".   I didn't even have to turn to find out it was Lou talking. I looked towards him my heart speeding up and my face getting hot. I loved when he called me babe or baby. So hearing those words in his mouth made me beyond happy.

"Do they know you're in here too"? I asked turning towards him, there was no way I could peel my eyes off of him for a second.

"Probably". He answered looking into my eyes. I couldn't resist any longer , I walked towards him and pulled his body into mine kissing him slowly and passionately. He let out a little groan. I tried to move my hands down and get them inside his shirt. He pulled away for a second and looked at me. I was hard again, no surprise, he was turning me on massively.

"Babe you're just gonna have to wait for tonight". He whispered into my ear sexily. I turned bright red, mixed with love, excitment and lust as he turned and left the bathroom.