Chapter 19

Hey guys! Just want to say first, thank for reading and I love you!!!

Secondly and lastly ,  enjoy!!!!!!

Harry's P.O.V

    I watched as Liam started to stare down at his feet. I still held my eyes where his were when I was listening to what he was saying.  I felt everything that he said was completely true. As if Zayn was reading my mind , he spoke up. "That's 100% true". He said simply as if he was going to say more, but he didn't.  I looked over at Louis my heart racing when he looked back at me and into my eyes. I tried to lift myself up off of the couch but again was inturupted. "They are going to be in here in about 5 minutes to get you guys ready for the interview". Paul said poking his head in our dressing room. I smiled at him and Liam nodded . Slowly he closed the door and I could hear his footsteps moving down the hall. I took a deep breath."Better go see whats up with Niall". I said finally.

     I didn't turn back to look at the rest of the boys when I left the room. I started down the long , unfamiliar hallway in search of the bathroom.  When I finally found it I realized that it wasn't the kind with stalls, rather the normal, single bathroom. Unfortuantely Niall had locked the door. I put my hand to the door and knocked a little. "Ni it's Harry , you need to come back to the dressing room , we need to get ready". I came right out and said. I wasn't sure if I had picked the best thing to say. I really wanted to know what was wrong with Niall, I had know idea at all. He didn't answer, I jiggled the handle to the door again.

             "Open up Nialler let me in". I tried again, this time using a nickname. I leaned against  the door frustrated after he didn't answer again.  Suddenly the door opened and a blonde irishmen stood in the doorway his blue eyes swollen with tears. "Niall , what the heck"? He looked down at the ground. "Niall honestly are you O.k""? I finally squeaked. "Is it about Louis and I"? I asked.

   "I'm fine , let's go get ready", He sniffed. He took a deep breath.

"Niall". I pleaded with him.

"I just had know idea you guys were gay.... and  I don't know ... I just is everything going to be different now"? "What are the fans going to say"? He finally said his thick Irish accent weaved into every worried word.

"Niall I can promise you that it won't be that different , and if it is, it will be different in a good way". "We are going to figure it all out , ok? We aren't telling the fans yet but we will figure it all out I promise you. " I looked over at him and his big innocent eyes looked back. "Because when two people really love eachother nothing else should really matter". I whispered quoting Liam . I was playing back what he had said over and over again in my head. Niall forced a smile on his face.  That probably wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear. The fact that he was still waiting for his perfect girl to come after years and years of being single probably didn't make it any better. The fact that now Louis and I were in a wonderful relationship and he was left single and convinced his princess will come, eventually and somehow, probably was half of the reason he was in distress. We made it back to our dressing room and I pushed the door open to see that the boys were already being dressed I looked at Louis from across the room who gave me a long stare. I just wanted to kiss him.

*****************************INTERVIEW*************************************

       Louis's P.O.V

      I was used to the excessively bright lights and extremely loud crowd of fans. I was used to the little stage that was lit up a lot and surronded by cameras. I was used to the exgerrated interviewers that were probably not even a quarter as happy as the seemed to be when interviewing us. What I wasn't used was having butterflies in my stomach because I was with the man who I loved. I sat down at a chair that I was told to sit in along with the rest of the band. I flashed a smile at the lady who had a microphone in her hand and a clipboard in her lap sitting across from us. I looked back at Harry who was sitting behind me looking as gorgeous as ever and smiled at him. He smiled back winking a little. I took a few deep breaths and smoothed out my shirt a bit. I was a little more nervous doing this than I had ever been before and I wasn't completely sure why. 

"And camera's rolling in...... 3.....2.......1........ ACTION"! I smiled at the interviewer who had one of the many cameras positioned almost right over her shoulder. She was pretty, with glossy brown hair and big pink lips. She had on a little, yellow sundress and massive heels. The pink lips rimmed a white, toothy smile, but the smile looked a  fake, as did the caked on makeup.I grimaced a little. A good thing about being with Harry- he didn't put too much makeup on, like girls always did. I laughed a little thinking about it. The interviewer glared at me before asking her first question.

  "OK so today we are going to be honest - let's start with a question a lot of fans are dying to know the answer to - be honest ! What is each of your relationship status right now "? She smiled her smile looking more forced each time she opened her mouth. Wow she really was wasting no time getting to the point.

 Liam spoke up. "Zayn and I are happily in relationships". Zayn nodded.  

"I'm single". Niall raised his hand a bit.  The lady imediately looked towards me.

"Sources say you recently broke it off with your longtime girlfriend , Eleanor Calder. is that true"? She asked twirling a piece of hair around her finger- which normally I would've thought was cute- but not on her..... maybe if Harry would do it............ I snapped out of my fantasy and nodded slowly.

 "So you're single too"? She prodded.

"I can't say I'm completely single- there is someone special - but I can't say anything more- it's private right now at this stage in out relationship." I smiled when I heard what I had said. I had practiced saying that in my head multiple times fantasizing me being asked that question. I was proud of how I handled that not using any thing such as he or she. I crossed my arms across my chest in satisfaction.

"Well I'm taken as well 100% taken - we also don't want our relationship public yet though because of previous hate from fans". Harry- always one step ahead.I was proud of his answer as well.

"Ohhhh juciy ". The lady said licking her lips. Now it seemed like she was trying to flirt with us, got news for you cakeface- it ain't working! "You heard it here first it seems like every member of One Diredction is off the market but Niall Horan". She said looking straitght off into one of the cameras.

"So since we got that out of the way I guess we should ask another question fans would want to know". "What is something you just can't resist in women."? She winked. Wait..... did she really just wink"? I took a deep breath she was bothering me to no end. That little bit of pretty that I thought I saw was completely gone- she now seemed rather repulsive.

    "Well I like cute, sensible well groomed pretty girls". Liam said . Niall nodded . "I agree". He said. " Someone that I can have a good time with". Zayn smiled. Harry spoke up next.  "Somebody funny  who is a good friend to first so that I can just have this perfect foundation you know"? He smiled." I really am digging brunettes too,  who have a good sense of humor and are cute. I like when they have a good sense of style as well". He looked at me quickly- I spoke up.

  "I have to agree with Harry on this friends thing- the person I was talking about before was a really good friend before we thought of anything else." I smiled. Looking at an image of Harry in my head so that I wasn't staring at him right behind me - making it obvious. 

"I definitely love curly hair".