Chapter Twenty-Two

HI GUISSE

OMG. SORRY I TOOK A BIT LONG TO UPDATE.

JSUT BEEN REALLY BUSY, PLUS , I HAD LIKE A MENTAL BLACK. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT.

YOU CAN INBOX ME SOME IDEAS TO ADD TO THE STORY,...HELP ME MAKE IT BETTER (:

THANKS GUISSE

OH AND DONT FORGET TO KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING. THE AMMOUNT OF COMPLIMENTS MAKE MY WHOLE DAY. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL :) 

*A month later* 

EM'S P.O.V

Everything is back to normal I guess. Its like Jai never came in my life however, I have the video of us on youtube to remind me that he did exist when I missed him which is a lot Infact, I watch the video everytime I feel like dying.

School's also started, and everyone treated me the same, I guess. People smiled at me, but never really bothered to get to know me however, I made some friends too.

I was tense first, I wasn't comfortable being loud and happy but Im improving. I give you that. I'm slowly getting more comfortable with the people I sit with, and I join in with the conversation sometimes.

The first time I joined in, they all looked at me in shock. I was still quiet but I talk now. Unlike before.

I learnt.

Maybe soon, i'll actually be someone sociable...in time. 

The only thing that has really changed in my normal life is that I've started surfing again.

Every afternoon, straight after school, I would go home and my surfboard and head for the beach. I was scared, I admit that. I was really scared when I took the surfboard out of the garage and into my bedroom where I used to keep it.

It came with lots of memories. Most of them, with Timmy to be honest. Yes, I was using this board when he died.

This may seem a little bit wierd of freaky, but I kind of feel like he's my guardian angel, and that he's going to look after me everytime a surf like he did when he died. Knowing that he's there with me everytime Im surfing helps.

Soon as I got into the water and rode the waves, it felt like I never stopped.

I thank Jai for that. For not telling me to surf but letting me know in somehow, I should and I listened to actions more words.

I closed my eyes, and I layed in the sand, not doing anything, just laying there listening to the waves with my Ipod on . I guess this is what I also do right after I surf. I rest, on the beach, and listen to songs and forget.

We've also been hearing from Uncle Cage, and that he's all healthy again apart from the chemotherapy. 

Marcus keeps asking for me, and so I would speak to him over the phone , but he kept asking about Jai so, i would kind of laugh awkwardly and change the subject. He knew I did this on purpose.

I listened to Frank Ocean's song, 'Forrest Gump' . I've always loved that movie, and then I found out that Frank had a song about it, and I fell in love with it.

When I song finished I sighed and picked up the surfboard and started walking home. There were a few more people that come here like 4 times a week and they'd recognize me. 

One of them is this blonde tanned guy, and i actually became friends with him. His name is Sam, and he has a girlfriend. We always saw each other so, we started talking and yeah. He was a nice guy.