Chapter fifteen

HEY GUISSE!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

LIKE OMG.

IM SO HAPPY.

YOU GUYS MADE ME SMILE WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS. I FEEL LIKE THE LUCKIEST WRITER HERE BECAUSE OF YOU'SE

SO BACK TO DA CUTE STORY :

EM'S P.O.V

its amazing how one happy moment can turn into something not happy at all. 

I can feel Sam's eye burning holes into the back of my head. Jai put his arms around me, making me feel protected. I just admitted my feelings to him and I actually cant believe he likes me too. My heart was beating so fucking hard that if couldnt stopped right there and then.

Sam walked towards us, and Jai tightened his grip on me, he whispered to my head,"Its okay" 

I felt my knees going slightly jelly from the sight of Sam. Not because I like him but because I fear him. He scares me. The way he looks at me, makes me uncomfortable like he is about to...hurt me.

I sucked in a deep breath as he stopped right infront of us and gave us a smirk. His eyes travelled from my toes to my eyes. Luckily, I put a shirt over my bikini early. Jai's eyes hardened. 

"Em. Jai"  Sams looked at me and Jai, raising his eyebrows slightly.

He doesnt even apoligize or anything? Fucks sake. I looked down not wanting to look at him any more. It just reminded me, and i just dont want to remember. Flashes of scenes from the night formed in my head.

I forced to shake them out by going closer to Jai.

"Sam " Jai replied, his voice cold. "Excuse us, were going to get something eat"

Jai promised me that he would try to keep me away from him and thats what he's trying to do. 

'Really? you dont look like your hungry" Sam said, as a matter of factly. "Maybe I could feed you, Em"

Oh shit. Jai balled his hands in a fist and his breathing got heavier. Fuck. I found myself putting my arms around his waist, trying to calm him down. I dont want him to get hurt. Or anyone hurt for that matter.

"Dont worry. I can do it myself" I said, trying to act calm and collected again. Sam noticed me put my arms around Jai and his eyes widened and his he smirked again.

"Oh. So Jai picked you whore up right after ... good one jai. Get in her pants while she's vunreble" Sam smirked. 

I knew that wasnt true but it hurt being a called a whore and that Jai only picked me up when i was vunreble..which was sort of true because we kissed but it takes two to tango so, its not his fault , and we didnt get together till just like right then

the word together. does this mean Im his girlfriend and he's my girlfriend?

i have no fucking idea how this work. shit. 

"Actually, Sam we just got together just then. just when you turned up...and you ruined the moment." Jai said.

Jai and I walked away, and i could finally breathe after the suspense of holding my breath in. I felt weak and hopeless. I hated that feeling.  Jai wrapped his arms around me, and I wish we could stay like this forever. 

"Its okay." Jai said. I burried my head in his chest. I felt safe when Im with him, he's my own hero. Cheesy but its bloody fucking true. I dont know how I found a guy like him.