Chapter two

Hey guys!

I hope you liked the first chapter, and i hope you love this one. tell me what you think , rate comment and stuff like that. I'd really like some suggestions aswell. I've got the whole story in my head but it would be nice if you guys had some ideas that i could probs add in.

Anywyays...to the story

***

EM'S P.O.V

"Who was that from yesterday, Emerald Renee Kent?" My mum, asked in a slight tone. I never broke rules. Ever. I didn't always used to be this...uptight but since the incident from 3 years ago, I changed. People change. I decided to become a better person and I completely forgot about the old selfish me.

"I dont know" I breathed. I honestly didn't know. I just knew his name was Jai and he was with 4 other lads. He dragged me up on the dancefloor, and I dont know why, but I let him and I had fun...

Mum sighed. Dad sat next to me. "Ellie, Its rare that Em breaks rules. Sometimes you just need to have some fun"

I looked at my dad. My dad and I are like bestfriends. I swear. Mum was mum and dad was fun, and carefree but can be strict when he needs to be. Mum sighed.

My aunt May, popped out of no where. "The guy you danced with was pretty cute, though"

My eyes widened. Did I just hear that? Did I just  hear my strict Aunt say that Jai was cute? I ran my hands through my face in embarrassment.I looked at my Aunt with a funny and embarassed look. She laughed.This was beyond ridiculous.

"I may be a little bit older...but, im not blind" She chuckled. I think she was still hungover from yesterday. She had a bit to drink. My mum glared at her and smacked her playfully on her shoulder.

"Dont encourage her!" My mum said. My dad laughed.

"Oh come on...she hasn't had a guy in her life since TI-" My mum cut my dad off , by looking at him sharply  before he said his name. It hurts thinking about Timmy.

My physologist told me to look for a box in my head, and put the bad memories that I dont want to think about ever, and go somewhere that i'll never go to and forget everything. Timmy was a part of those boxes in my head and now Dad nearly brought it up.  I stood up and left them behind. They went all silent. They knew how much he affected my life.

I went to the bathroom and splashed water in my face. I looked at myself and told myself not to anything do that I will regret. Like crying. I refreshed myself. Sang a happy song in my head, and left the bathroom feeling better. Sort of better. 

"Hey, Em! Can you come down here for a sec?" My mum yelled out . I walked down pretending that nothing happened. My mum had a sad look in her face though .She was being motherly.

"Could you do the groceries? I mean, were going out today, and you can take Marcus with you. Chace is at his friends house so..yeah, If you dont mind" She said in a soft voice. She handed me the list .I knew my way to the nearest shopping centre. I mean, I come to Melbourne every year for goodness sakes. Its basically my second home.  I nodded looking at the list .She handed me a fifty dollar note, and I a few change.

"Marcus!" I called out. I heard little footsteps and he came in running.

 "Yeaa?" He asked. His hair was tousled everywhere, and he looked half asleep. He looked adorable. He kind of looked like a puppy in a way. Not in a bad way. 

"Wanna go do the groceries with me?" I asked. He frowned. He obviously didnt want to run around the shops fetching milk. 

"We get to take the bus. You love the bus" I said. I didnt want to go by myself plus, if I had a kid with me...it was sort of safer since, no one would hassle you. Not that anyone would hassle you.