Chapter thirteen

SO I WROTE THIS EARLIER COZ I GOT EXCITED ASWELL AAHHAHA :3

I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY CUTE SO YE

IM GLAD YOU LIKED THE LAST ONE

KEEP THE COMMENTS AND VOTE GOING! I LOVE HEARING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS STORY AND IM FLATTERED XO

SO THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LAAIIKE IT ;3

EM'S PO.V

We haven't talked about the kiss since it happened. It happened about two days ago.To be honest it was mind blowing, and I've been replaying in my head eversince. I mean, we woke up and then we just got on with life. I was hoping he would bring it up, but he hasn't. 

I dont want to be the one to bring it up.

I mean, he could've hated it, and I'd feel really awkward if I brought it up, and he didn't even like it. Fuck. What if Im a really bad kisser.

His kisses were worth a million words. I could feel them from the very top of my head, to the very end of my toes. They gave tingles in the most interesting place and made my heart beat a raise a million times faster than it was.

I have like no experience in the kissing department and so, maybe...I was really bad.

I just hope not.

Did I mention I was in the car with Jai. And Luke. And Beau. And Skip. And James. right now.

They wan't to make a new video for their new Janoskians video, and Im filming. They told me I could be in the video but, I didn't want to. I mean I did, but the fans wouldn't like it...the Janoskians are the janoskians. not the janoskians and Em. So Im just going to film plus, i've been pretty handy with the camera so, yeah i like videoing stuff.

Today for the video their making, they are just going to walk into a shop, and just pretend like they work there even though they don't.

This is going to be interesting...

"Which shops should we go at?" Jai asked.

"We should go to city beach" Skip said, playing on his phone.

"What about like rebel sports...like sports brands" James suggested.

"You guys should so go to a like lingerie shop" I said, out of no where without even thinking. I mean, it would be so funny! I could imagine them doing the wirdest things there.

"Yes! We so should!"  Luke said. Everyone nodded in agreement but I knew in the back of their heads they were ready to perv on women. I rolled my eyes to myself.We arrived at the city, and Beau was drivng so, we found a parking space, and got out of the car. We make our way to BrasNthings.

The city was pretty busy. There were lots of  people going into shops, and lots of people that look proffesional and look like their going to work.

We spotted BrasNthings and we went inside.

We were instantly greeted with the smell of...femineness and pink. Everywhere you look there would be pink. There were also lots of panties. Normals one, small ones, big ones, lace ones, and see through ones. i didn't even know some of these things existed. There were also lots of bras. Bigs ones with lots of straps...some even made of leather.

fuck. how are you even meant to  put those on. 

I'll be honest...my mum does my bra shopping for me. I have like no experience in the boob department either.

James instantly picked up the biggest bra and held it against himself, He batted his eyelashes and used a high pitched voice "Hey guisse, don't you think Im so sexy and you would just want to bang me?"