Chapter fourteen

HI GUISSE

THIS IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER.

ITS KIND OF...NICE.

YEAH.

VOTE, RATE, COMMENT, LIKE :) LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

I JSUT WANT YOU GUSY TO KNOW ALSO, THAT YOU ARE AMAZING AND SOLID READERS AND I REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE EVERY SUPPORT I HAVE GOTTEN :) ITS LIFTED MY CONFIDENCE UP TOWARDS ENGLISH A LOT ;3 BUT I DOTN PROOFREED :S SO YEA

I LOVE YOU.

BACK TO DA STORY : 

I tried on my only pair of bikini. They were white, with like floral pink patterns, and it wasn't triangle shaped, it was just like a strapless one. I thought it was quite cute, but now that I wear them, I kind of feel self consious. The last time I wore these were last year when I went in the pool, and they were a little bit big for me, but now my boobs kind of held them properly and they looked...great. Thats what kind of scares me. Do I look great enough?

Im only going to the beach for goodness sakes with Jai,Luke, skip, James and Beau. Its going to be fine. Its going to be fun...untill the bonfire. I cant help but want some girl friends. Just y'know...girls you can talk to about anything with.

Like in movies. Where they have best friends. Or i've watched girls at schools have like thier own little best friend charms and shit and they sleepovers and makeovers and all that...and then I come in and I just hang out with...no one really. 

Well I sit with people but...its not like I talk to them. They were my old friends with Timmy. Beleive, I used to be really tight with them but eversince...Timmy. I kind of stopped socializing. 

They invited me to places at the start...i would decline.

They kept inviting me but I still declined but the day I decided I would go with them,...they stopped inviting me, and I couldn't let my self invite myself to go with them. I dont know why. Maybe it was my pride.

They try to talk to me...but I just can't seem to say anything interesting and so they lost intrest and I just sat with them just eating my lunch and not saying anything. 

Well. I guess its my fault I have no friends but still. I cant help but with I was interesting enough to be friends with someone. 

The bonfire is what frightens me a little bit. Theres going to be lots of people...people who are more confident and better than me. Strangers. I know its going to be fine. I mean, Jai is with me but I dont know why Im being weird about it. Nothing is going to go wrong...

Jai said he's going to keep me away from Sam...so its going to be okay. Sam wont even go near me, hopefully. Im just going to have fun and make new friends. Well I hope so.  

"Im ready, Mum" I said. My mum was pretty excited for me. I havent been to the beach in ages. She knows that, and she's excited that Im going again.Probably more excited that I am.  She's one of the people that tried to get me back to surfing but...i didn't.

She opened the bedroom door and her eyes widened. "You look great, sweetheart" 

I looked at my reflection again. I look like shit. My hair was all bunched up in a messy bun. It was only my boobs that looked good. Well I think they do, but they probably don't.

"Can you take me there?" I asked, putting a baggy top on and a pair of shorts. I grabbed my bag with had all my needs in it. Like my spare clothes and my other shit because Im going to be sleeping over again.