chapter Eleven

HEYY GUISSE,

THIS IS A LITTLE BIT LATE

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY

SUPER BUSY

BUT HERE IT IS

I DONT PROOF READ AS YOU HAVE PROBABLY NOTICED

SO IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT:)

***************

"I can't make it for dinner" My mum said over the phone .

"Why? No one's going to cook!"  I said, but then out of the corner of my eye, I can see Em talking to Beau who just got home from wherever he was. 

"Eat left overs!" Mum said. 

"Nooo" i moaned like three year old. 

I didn't want to make Em cook, she already cooked for us, I didnt want to make her feel like I was making her do chores. 

Em came up and sat next to the kitchen bench and looked at me. Sam has been following her like a lost dog. He sat next to her aswell.

"Ok, I have to go. Ill heat the left overs up" I said, hanging up. I put the phone down, and went to the fridge. 

"Want me to cook?" Em asked.

"What?" I asked. Was she really that nice? I swear she's like the perfect girl. She's nice and she can cook.

"Im serious. You let me stay the night and everything so...yeah" She shurgged.

"Wait...you stayed the night ? " Sam asked looking at me and then Em. He looked curious, yet jealousy flashed in his eyes. Oh. Damn, I can't help but make the most of it.

"Yeah, she did" I shrugged, acting like it was the best night of my life, even though I was sleeping on the floor.

"Kinky" Sam wriggled his eyebrows.

"Very" I wiggled mine back to Em. She rolled her eyes.   She stood up and looked in the fridge and started taking ingridients out. She looked around and then grabbed the chopping board next ot the sink along with the knife. 

"Can I help?" I asked. I wanted her to know that I ca cook aswell, it's just that Im lazy and I cant be bothered at all. 

"Um. Can you slice the beef in like squares?" She said pointing at the piece of meat on the chopping board, while she raved our kitchen for stuff.

Sam sat there and and I held the knife against the meat and started slicing carefully through it. Sam had a smirk on his lips watching Em, mix stuff together. I must admit though , she looked pretty hot.

Her hair was on a bun, and some of it was falling out, and her lips were pursed together as she concentrated. 

"What are we making ? " I asked curiously. 

"Chicken satay or something. I watched my mum make it a million times" She shrugged, picking my meat up and putting it in a bown with some other stuff, and mixing it together. 

"Smells really nice" Beau said. "Sam, wanna play some cod, and leave these ladies to cook for us"

I rolled my eyes. Of course Beau would call me a lady if I help Em with cooking. Sam laughed and shrugged. He stood up and walked over to the living room with Luke aswell.

I was left alone with her again, I walked over to the Ipod dock and turned it on. The song 'Lets just be' by Miguel came on. I actually love that song because, its not about sex like all the other songs now a days. I mean, the songs about sex are catchy but they make sex sound like it meaningless.