Chapter Eight

HEY GUISSSE :) 

THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN LIKE A WEEK AND A BIT! IM SO SORRY, JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH MY BIRTHDAY AND ASSESMENTS :)

You now know Em's past :( a little bit sad , i know but thats not everything! What do you think happened after she couldn't find Timmy?  What did Em do.?

Oh by the way, if you want to know what timmy looks like...

He looks like Alex Pettyfer but like really young? like when he was like in stormbreaker? he's so yum. 

yeee sorry i made you cry ;( 

************

JAI'S P.O.V

I felt sad for Em. Yet angry for what happened to her. She didn't deserve this. She thinks its her fault, when it really isn't.  It must have been devastating. Timmy sounds like great guy, and I could hear the love in her voice when she speaks about him. I dont know what kind of love though. It breaks my heart. I wish I could go back in time, help her out. Make all this go away.

She has fallen asleep. Her cheeks still red from crying, and her hair sticking to it slightly. I pushed the hair back and put her blanket over her.

So she was a surfer. It was apparently her life but she quit it because of Timmy. I understand that, but I cant help but want to see her do what she loves. Its the least she can do for herself.I mean, I know she feels bad, but I think its the only thing that will make her feel better.

I watched her sleep. Its so peaceful. She snores a little bit, just light ones. I looked at the time, and it was already 10pm. We've been in her bedroom for like 4 hours. I stood up, and was about to walk away but I had to stop.

I went back, and kissed her forehead.

I did it before, it just felt right at the time, and it made her feel a little better. Then I headed for the door.I closed the lgiths, and headed downstairs. Her family was all gathered in the living room, almost like they were waiting for me.

"Where's Em?" Chace asked. He looked worried, and upset. 

"She's asleep." I said, rufffling his hair. Marcus looked at me with big eyes, and I ruffled his hair too. 

"Is she okay?" Em's dad asked. He looked concered, and sad. I could tell that he was closer to Em than anyone else in her family. 

"She...told me about him" I said, looking down. I would be sad for her parents too. Seeing their child fall to pieces. Timmy must have been a big part of her family. Probably like thier own son. 

"She did?" Em's mum said surprised. I nodded.  Her parents both looked at each other.

"She hasn't said a word about him since three years ago." Her mum said. "To anyone but us.."

I looked down. Okay so, maybe a felt a little special. But stll. That doesn't matter. She eyes softened now towards me. "Would you like a drink?"

I smiled, and shook my head. I guess now, we were okay. She didnt mind having me around. I mean earlier, she was like testing me. It was a little bit awkward. I guess now she understands that Im okay for Em. 

"I have to get going..." I said, biting my lips. She nodded, and led me to the door. I said thankyou, and I started heading out the door. 

"Jai?" I heard her call out again. i spun around to find her fiddling with her fingers like she was nervous.