Chapter Thirty Three

Today was the last show of the tour. We were back in Paris. I had a feeling something was going to happen, but I had no idea what. Everyone on the bus was acting weird. It was making me worry. They wouldn't tell me what was going on. I was so confused. I was on edge, I didn't know why everything had to be a secret. Emerson was the only one who hasn't treated me different today.

He actually agreed to take me out for breakfast and walk with me around town until sound check. Luis agreed to hang out with us too, he brought his camera to film some stuff for Royal Television. We didn't mind.

I was dressed in my regular leather jacket, a white Palaye shirt, black skinny jeans which had the cuffs of my jeans rolled up to the ending of my black and white high tops. As of right now, I was arm in arm with Em walking around Paris. The beautiful buildings swallowed us as we walked. Colors from people's clothing make the town seem bright. Luis was taking photos of us and doing some filming.

He got a video of me and Em dancing by a fountain and captured me almost falling into it. Thank God for Emerson Barrett Kropp. I was extremely happy. He was my distraction from all the weird stuff happening back on the tour bus.

I was a little scared to go back, but all that melted away as Emerson took us to a small coffee shop called Lomi. I was really excited because they had latte art there and I had always wanted to try it. When I put the warm liquid to my lips, I felt my heart beat out of my chest, the feeling was out of excitement.

The coffee tasted amazing and absolutely fresh. It tasted better than anything I had ever tasted before. It tasted like the coffee beans were freshly delivered and turned into the beautiful creation such as art.

Soon enough we had to head back to the tour bus which I was dreading, but I knew everything would be fine. They wouldn't keep something big from me, right?

I shook the thoughts from my head as we entered the cursed bus. I was ordered to stay with Jason and Austin which kind of sucked. I was stuck with awkward father figure Jason and Disney loving merch man Austin. Not that I didn't like them. I just wanted to know what the secrets were. I hated being kept in the dark. It was the worst thing you can do to me.

I was a big ball of anxiety at today's concert. I didn't know why. But it just seemed like everyone was on edge. They all had something to hide and I wasn't apart of it. Even Luis and Emerson started to get awkward.

"Hey, Kat, I was ordered to come get you and get you dressed. We have a surprise for you. Come on," Hannah gripped my hand pulling me away from the left wing and out into a dressing room.

Dresses were hung all around along with makeup spread out on the makeup table. I was so confused. Why did I have to get dressed? We were in Paris...

Hannah handed me a black dress with black heels. The dress has a slit in the side and was long. It ended at my feet with the heels. She added a gold chain belt along with a black choker. She did my make up which was just a black smokey eye and winged eyeliner with gold glitter in the corner of my eye. I looked hot.

The dress fit my slender figure perfectly. I looked gorgeous, she curled my hair making my teal tips fall just above my small breasts. I looked stunning for once in my life. Hannah stood back and admired her work before rushing me out of the room. The concert was over and done with. The boys had already met their fans and everything.

Hannah called an uber. I was still very confused. Why wasn't she dressed up? What was going on? Why was everyone being so secretive?

I began to grow frustrated as I was ushered into the Uber. Hannah made me put a blindfold on. I had no idea where anyone was, and it annoyed me. I just wanted to know why nothing made sense. I wanted to be caught up with whatever was going on. Was I getting a surprise dinner?