Chapter Eighteen

Emerson had held the door to the tour bus open for me and smiled. As I walked in, I was met with a very panicked looking Sebastian, and a very worried Daniel who was trying to calm Sebastian down. Moans filled the tour bus. But I couldn't make out who was doing what. All I knew was that someone was having sex.

"What's wrong?" I asked, making my way over to Sebastian.

"My little brother has made a huge drunken mistake..." Sebastian trailed off as moans continued to fill the bus. My heart stopped.

"He-He's not...no, it can't be. Can it?" I questioned. My feet beginning to shake. He's not the moaning one, no. It-no.

"He's drunk which gives him no excuse, but...please don't go back there," Sebastian emerged from the couch. Daniel looked at me as pity and regret danced in his eyes.

I began to walk towards the bunks, ignoring the calling of my name. I heard Remington moan louder and God did I wish I was the one making him sound so unholy.

I pulled back the black curtain to reveal a naked woman with tattoos covering her arms, thighs, and sides. She was really skinny, and super pale. Remington looked up at me shocked, his face red from intoxication. Tears filled my eyes as I began to walk away. Remington tried to move, but the girl pushed him back down. I ignored everyone calling my name and walked right off the tour bus.

I began to run down the streets of New York, the tears continued to fall from my eyes. I didn't know where I was, but anxiety filled my body as the whole world began to spin. I looked around to notice that I had escaped all the lights of New York and was in a very shady looking place. For fucks sake..

I leaned against the dirty white walls and tried to catch my breath. I hated my life right now. I began to sob even harder, if that was even possible. I didn't know what the night had in store for me.

Sure, Sebastian asked me not to look, but I had to see for myself. I didn't want it to be true. But it was. Why was I so stupid? Why did I look? Was it better to just ignore it all and just forget it ever happened?

A figure began to emerge from the shadows. It was a man in ragged clothes and dirt covered him. He looked homeless. I wiped my tears and was about to run away, but he gripped my wrist and held me back against the wall. I've seen this scenario one too many times. He began to rip through my clothing with glass that he had stashed in his pocket. He had ripped though everything but my leather jacket. I was screaming and crying but no one would help me.

I had really fucked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the man had his way with me, I was left broken, bruised, and hopeless. I had gathered myself and arose from the pitch black ground. I ran back the way I had come finding myself in town. I didn't recognize anywhere, but I did feel safe with all the people around. I had zipped my jacket up, but I was practically walking around in my underwear. My whole body ached and I just longed to be back with the boys.

"Hey, are you okay, ma'am?" I turn my head to see a very familiar fedora placed upon a small man's head. He was wearing glasses, a leather jacket, awkward jeans, and a black shirt.

I just shook my head no and began to cry again. I think he knew what had just happened considering the state I was in and the fact that I had dried blood that had trailed from my underwear and down my leg. My whole body began to shake.

He took off his leather jacket, picked me up, bridal style, and threw his jacket on over me.

"I'm Patrick stump, and you are..?"

"I'm Kat, and you're from Fall Out Boy," I replied. My head finally putting a name to the familiar face.

"I'm gonna take you to the tour bus, do you have anyone you can call to come pick you up?" He asked, his voice sounding so angelic.