Chapter Nineteen

We were standing outside the venue, it was very beautiful. It had white pillars that held up the cream colored roof, the sign of the venue glowed red, blue, and gold. The words sold out taped above their name. I took photos of the building for my instagram and smiled. During their performance, I was allowed to stay backstage and watch the show. The boys were getting ready for it as we speak.

To answer everyone's burning question, yes, me and Remington were okay again. Yes, I fell for his sobbing apology, but I have high- high hopes that he won't do it again. Speaking of high hopes, the other band boys were on their way to meet us at the next stop. Which was Florida. It would take us a whole day to arrive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boys finished the concert with their song Hospital Beds, the crowd was amazing. They were so supportive and full of energy. The crowd cheered as all the boys walked off. I cheered from my side of the stage and gave them all hugs. I grimaced as their sweaty bodies met mine, but the affection was greatly accepted.

"Go to the bus and wait with Daniel while we go meet the fans, okay? We'll be right outside," Remington kissed my cheek and ushered me to Daniel.

"Okay, come on Daniel," and put on the pink hoodie I had been wearing all day, and gripped Daniel's hand but let him lead me out of the venue. I felt like a little kid, but I didn't mind.

"Are you okay Kat?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I'm just scared. That's all, you know...town full of strangers. And considering the past events, I'm not a big fan of the outdoors at night," I smiled sadly.

"I won't let anything happen to you, all the boys would have my head," He laughed and gripped my hand tighter.

A few fans stopped him on the way and asked him for photos. He would smile and accept. But I didn't mind. As much I hated the outdoors, I loved the fans. I was lucky to see the boys and live with them. Hell, I'm even dating one of the members. Some of the fans made me feel welcomed. Fans kept asking if me and Daniel were dating. He would  make a face, like he had just been insulted. It made us all laugh.

Me and him are kind of friends now. We get along by insulting each other, but jokingly. For example, earlier today he asked me how his outfit was and I made fun of him for wearing a pink hoodie, so he threw it at me and went to change into his leather one. I ended up wearing the sweater, and obviously still am.

After a few minutes, we made it inside the bus. I felt safe as the red lights from inside welcomed me. I smiled and sat on the couch which was lined up against the window. The other boys were outside the van, I was people watching from inside the bus.

There was a girl with bright red hair, tears lined her cheeks and a bright smile was attached to her lips. She was shaking, I would believe out of nervousness, and in her hands she held a notebook. I could see her scars from what I would believe to be self harm. She was very beautiful, she seemed to have noticed me. She looked down and her bangs covered her eyes. She peeked up and noticed that I was still looking at her. I waved unto which she returned. That made me happy.

Deeeannniall," I squealed removing myself from the window. 

"Yes?" He rolled his eyes, but gave me his attention.

"I met a new friend," I smiled.

"Oh yeah? Who?" He questioned. I waved him over. He sighed and got up off the couch before coming over to the window I pointed her out, and she looked up at the exact time I did. A blush crept on her face as Daniel smirked and waved. She shyly waved back and continued to move up in the line that was formed.

Daniel dragged me away from the window and made me watch Rick and Morty with him. We were both just laying there in silence. It wasn't bad, it was comfortable.