Chapter Fifteen

It had now been two days , including today, since I had woken up in the hospital. I had done nothing but watch Netflix with Remington and chat a little with the boys. I barely ate anything in the hospital. The nurse said it was a natural thing for people who had just recovered from an incident. If only she knew.

Today I was going to be released. Currently I was laying down with Remington and the boys were all at my house, or so Remington had said. We were waiting for the nurse to come in one last time. They were gonna give me pain meds for my stitches and remove them- seeing as it had been a few weeks since I was even in the fucking hospital. I hate being in a coma.

I turned my head towards Remington,"Love?" I questioned.

"Yes, my dear?" He smiled.

"I'm scared," I gripped his hand.

"Why?" He rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"I'm gonna have a scar on my face for one, and I am already ugly enough as it is..." I whispered the last part.

"Hey!! No, no- you're fucking gorgeous. Who cares if you have some scars on you. It shows that you've been in battles. It makes you badass," He gripped the bottom of my chin before pressing his lips to mine. Butterflies slammed themselves against my stomach lining and shot electricity all the way through my body. Hot damn were these kisses addictive.

I kissed back. He placed his hand in my hair, his hand accidentally touching my stitches. I choked back a wince. My head erupted with pain. He broke off the kiss as a knock erupted from the entrance of my room, then entered my nurse.

I had learned that her name was Elizabeth. She was very sweet.

She entered the room with some medical scissors, a container to place the stitches in before being able to throw them away, and some disinfectant

She smiled at me before coming over to my empty bed side and instructing me on what to do. She started with my cheek and disinfected my stitched first before snipping away the thread that had held my wound together for a few weeks. She then pulled them out from my face and put them in the container. She did the same with my head. Did I mention that I now have a bald spot?

Yeah..That's fun.I will have to wear a beanie when I go outside for a few weeks before the wound fully heals. She gave me a form to fill out so I could go home and them prescribed me meds for my pain. I smiled and watched as she disconnected me from the medical machines. She then winked at me before leaving me to fill out the forms and to get ready. All I had to do was turn in my form to the front desk and go home!!

I was so excited. I longed to sleep in my bed. I missed my dark-band covered room with my little projection lights that danced around the room. Remington had kissed my forehead before leaving the room and taking my slip to the front desk, so I could go home. I smiled and began to change out of the stupid hospital gown that I had used since I had been stuck here.

Josh had brought me clothes the other day. He included my beanie with the Panic! Logo on it which added by me were a few band buttons, a tank top with the Palaye Royale logo on it, my leather jacket, and some jeans.

My boots were already in the hospital considering I was wearing them when I was hit.

I placed all my clothing items on and sighed, my boots had little splashes of blood on them. They looked cool, but sad.

I grabbed my bag that the boys had brought my clothes in, along with my charger, phone, and headphones  and left the room. I began to walk down the hallway which had white tile and cream colored. I read all the numbers and I continued to walk towards the elevator. My legs felt like jello considering they hadn't been used in forever.

I had finally made my way to the elevator and pressed the button to go to the first floor, I was placed on the 7th. Yeah, very high off the ground. I sighed, I didn't really know how to feel. I was happy about going home, but I was going to miss Elizabeth and I left with new scars that didn't exactly make me look cute, not like I was ever cute in the first place.

The elevator dinged and let me walk inside. I pressed floor one and waited for the doors to close. The elevator began to move, and I squeezed myself to the corner of the elevator. I bit my lip in nervousness. I hated elevators. I had a fear that the cables would snap and I would be sent plummeting to my death. I began to hyperventilate. I hated this.

The elevator dinged to let me know that I reached the first floor, I bit my lip as my legs shaked. My breathing was still very rapid. I exited the elevator and let my eyes dance around the room before landing on Remington's. He looked up and raced to me. I don't know if he knew something was wrong or he was just excited to leave. He pulled me into a hug as I tried to calm my breaths. He took my hand and took me to the parking lot before leading me to a black car.

"You're lucky it's not my regular," He laughed. I was very confused as to what that meant, but let it slide. He opened the doors for me and let me sit in the passengers before he closed the door and got into the driver's seat. I smiled at him and buckled my seat belt while he did the same and put the car in drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had pulled up to my house. I smiled. I was back.

"We can pick up your meds tomorrow, okay?" Rem smiled gently at me. I nodded my head, collected my stuff, and removed myself from the car. I smiled as I carefully walked to my door. I could hear the tv softly playing inside my house. I knocked on the door considering I didn't have my keys.

A very happy looking Josh opened the door.

"Surprise!!" a chorus of voices echoed around my house. A huge smile appeared on my face. Josh let me into the house. I saw Amber and Ryan, Josh and Tyler, the Palaye Boys..obviously, Brendon, and the whole band of Black Veil Brides....I was very shocked. Remington came from behind me and kissed my beanie covered head. I looked up, stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you guys," I gushed,"I don't deserve a surprise party."

"Umm? Yeah you do," Brendon sassed. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hey kiddo, the Palaye Boys invited us over. They said you're a huge fan. Your boyfriend was actually the main one to ask. He really loves you, you know?" Andy smiled and embraced me into a hug.

"I-I-Thank you," I sputtered. Causing all the boys to laugh at me. I shot a glare their way.

"She's so cute!!" CC fanboyed.

"I wanna see her in that cat onesie," Ashley smiled.

"How many people did you show that picture to? You fuckers!!" I covered my face in embarrassment. Josh and Tyler were the only ones with the photos...or so I hoped. The boys had ordered me a burger with fries and a lemonade and themselves some food which low key made me very happy. They got it from El Charro. They had said that my food was free. Teresa, the owner, had known about my accident when we didn't show up for the dinner I had planned the day I got hit. She had called me,  but the boys had answered my phone and filled her in. She promised me my favorite when I was released. I would definitely eat this even if I puked it up later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day passed by so fast. I exchanged numbers with all the Veil boys and ended up going to bed super early. I also ended up puking up all my food, but I did it in secret by saying I was going to brush my teeth. I blared music, and had rushing water going all at the same time to create an illusion.

At the end of the day, my boyfriend cuddled with me and made sure I had a well nights rest. He is so sweet. I think I'm starting to believe in love. I had very sweet dreams and very manly arms to keep me safe. His body was so warm and inviting. I wish I could have this every night.