Chapter Sixteen

The next few days were a blur. But, I had gotten approval to go on tour with the boys. I was excited. As of right now, the boys were loading up the tour bus, and I was saying my goodbyes to Josh, Tyler, and Brendon.

"I will miss you," I hugged Josh tightly and kissed his cheek. He stood up straight with me still in his arms which made my feet dangle. I laughed into his neck.  He was always my low key fav. Tyler was next. He gave me a fist bump which caused me to roll my eyes.

"I won't see you for a long time mom, give me a damn hug," I laughed and pulled him into a real hug. He sighed and hugged me back. I smiled and kissed his cheek softly before pulling away.

"I love you guys, and Brendon, I love you too. Just cause I haven't known you long doesn't mean you aren't apart of this small family," I hugged him. I sadly couldn't kiss his cheek because he was way taller than me. I pulled out of the hug, pushed his shoulder down to let him know I needed him to bend down. He did. I kissed his cheek and hugged him one last time.

He chuckled and hugged me tighter. I smiled. I will miss these boys. I sighed. Tour life starts now. Brendon released me from the hug.

"We have gifts for you before you go!!" Brendon screeched. He ran to the guest bedroom and ran out with a huge basket that was full of all my favorite candies, and three gifts. I started to cry. Brendon handed me the gifts. I grabbed the black gift bag first and opened it to reveal a card and a notebook and led pencils to write in. I opened the card and read it.

Hey baby girl,

You be safe on tour, you hear? I love you and I hope you have fun. You better message me everyday or post something on your insta. I want to know you're okay. If you need me, just text me okay? I want you to have fun.

-Josh

I cried and hugged him. He rubbed my back and kissed my temple.

"Open Tyler's," He released me and pointed to the bag that had glitter on the sides.

"You would," I laughed and gripped the blue, red, and purple tissue paper out of the bag to reveal a medium plushie that was a bunny, it was black with hazel beaded eyes.

"It's perfect, thank you," I wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back which caused a smile to tug at my lips.

"Okay!! Okay!! Open mine!!!" Brendon squealed. I laughed. I saw a brown bag that was drawn on, it looked like Emerson had contributed to the bag's art. It had a small city with my name on a banner. I smiled. I pulled the white tissue paper out of the bag to reveal four comic books. I gasped and pulled them out.

I quickly pulled them out to see it was the Killjoy book, and the Umbrella Academy books. Each were signed by Gerard himself. I carefully placed the books into the  bag and ran into Brendon's arms.

"It's time to go love," Remington called from the door.

"Take care of my house, yeah? Check up on it, please," I handed Brendon my actual key and  grabbed my gifts before thanking all the boys, leaving the bags in the living room. They helped me grab everything and put it on my bunk. I was sleeping right across from Remington with Daniel on the top bunk above me, and Sebastian above Remington. Josh and Brendon dumped all my candy out of the basket and onto my bed, then Tyler came with the rest of my gifts.

"Thank you guys, I love you all," I hugged them all one last time before taking my place on my bed. The trio walked off the bus, and waved me goodbye. I waved goodbye to them until they were gone. The doors closed behind them. Everyone took their seats whether it be the bed, the passenger seat, the couches- everyone had a place to sit. I smiled as I looked at all the sour candy that laid on my bed. They also bought me some peace tea, Monster, and gummy bears. I smiled and grabbed my drinks. I placed them in the fridge which had names for everyone's shelf or drawer. I got a drawer. I was okay with it. I place all my drinks in there before turning around and heading for the living room.