You're In

Word Count: 1884

What the heck, sorry I posted then had to delete cause no one could see it. Wattpad was on their period and sassed me by deleting two parts to this book; this one, and the one I wrote after. So anyways sorry if his has taken awhile to upload, cause it takes a lot of effort to rewrite...thanks for understanding!!!

~You're In

The woman's cheerful buzz radiated around the lounge, her smile slightly fuzzy through Juliette's morning gaze. Clipboard in hand, pen in the other she looked too ecstatic with the situation, like waking Juliette up at four AM was a pleasant past time.

Rubbing her eyes for the third time, Juliette regarded the female and her grim looking assistant, who's manly shoulders didn't suit the woman. Yes woman.

"Well this is great news!"

The striking of hands together on her mothers part shocked Juliette out of her state of drowsiness, and into the sad reality. Life.

She had missed out on a fair amount of her mother, and the random woman pairs conversation due to the onset of depression that come with grim news.

She knew, from the second the clean cut woman in white, and her gruesome assistant walked through the door. She had gotten into the 30 day trial.

"A celebration is sure to be in order, but I'm afraid Juliette must come with us, the bus is awaiting you," woman in white said, her bipolar sentence causing Juliette to sniff her blocked nose back into reality.

"What is this, the polar express. You expect me to board a bus at this time." Juliette didn't realize her thoughts were uttered till her mother swatted her arm.

"If you could sign here." The woman, known as Hilda ignored her, sliding her clipboard and pen across the coffee table. Juliette glared at it.

Okay, so maybe she had decided that seeing her boyfriend that lived in the pack wasn't so bad. And surely leaving her pathetic mother she despised a lot now wouldn't be totally torture. Especially considering she had nothing to leave behind.

Picking up the pen, she signed and practically threw the paper back at Hilda's face.

"Perfect, now to board the bus!" Hilda's face had broken into a mighty grin now that Juliette had finally signed. She had been here for awhile, trying to convince Juliette.

The goodbye to her family was short and sharp. With a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek she was shoved from the home with a bulging bag and a damaged pride.

To be honest, she wasn't happy to be locked on a bus with chatty girls who's conversations wouldn't advert from the topic of the Alphas.

Juliette had found a seat by herself, behind two girls who's voices were high and squeaky. Luckily, this wasn't the only bus, and five other were picking the other 49 girls up.

"So Jenny heard from Kara, that the Alpha King might be looking for his queen!" One of the girls in front of Juliette squealed to hee friend. Both were bouncing in their seats at the news.

Juliette couldn't help but snort.

She had settled against the bus window, watching each stop she made, and evaluating each of her opponents.

Soon, they stooped in the rich neighbourhood, and a girl carrying two over stuffed bags, with Hilda and her assistant carrying two more bounded on the bus.

She had a full mop of curly orange hair, with a perfectly flawless, pale complexion. Her eyes were a blazing green that observed the bus with pure excitement.