Chapter 59

" Rebel?"

"Rebel, please wake up"

"Pleasedon'tbedeadohgodpleasejustbesleeping"

Opening my eyes I'm staring at the ceiling, panic fills me and I shoot up.

" Thank god." Jax sighs from the cell beside me.

" What happened?" I ask, putting my hand to my head realizing how woozy I felt.

" I don't know, after you left they took me for tests and when I got back you were lying still on the floor" he answers.

" What do you mean tests? they didn't hurt you did they?" I ask, worry obviously in my voice.

" Me? you should be worried about you! what did they do to you?" he says, flipping the script.

" I mean...I meet my mother...and brother." I reply, still processing that I had a mother and brother.

" W-what?" Jax stammers, I couldn't see his face but I could he was shocked.

" Yeah... funny enough its Aulluver, lucky me." I say with disgust.

" You're joking right? we aren't talking about the same Aulluver you.." Jax starts.

" Dated? yup that the same one." I finish with a sigh.

" Thats...so messed up..." He replies, probably still trying to wrap his head around It too.

I agree, this whole experience has been messed up, one sick joke after another.

" What about about your mom? Is she stuck here too, you think we can help her?" he says, changing the subject.

" Just when I thought my family tree couldn't get any worse, I find out my mother is practically running Hydra!" I say exasperated.

"Damn.." Is all Jax can say, I mean no wonder, how many people's friends family is as screwed up as mine.

The conversation doesn't continue after that, Jax was probably traumatized from hearing about my family. Though I didn't mind the silence, since it felt like I hadn't had much of it since getting here. Lost in my thoughts, thinking about a new plan to get us out of here. The original plan had been; gain their trust, get access to important information and plans, and use all that to kill everyone here. But that was before I realized the other half of my family is Hydra, which makes this plan a little more complicated. I was so deep in thought it never occurred to how exhausted I was, my sense of time was defiantly off from my irregular sleep patterns, regardless I let my eyes close and my mind drift off into a dreamless sleep.

***

(Next day)

Just as the day before the guards came and woke us up, only this time it was for training. Since this wasn't my first go around I knew what to expect, but Jax on the other hand was clueless. Jax had always been sorta skinny in my opinion so I hoped he could handle the workouts, which tended to be very rigorous. We enter the area and are told to sit on an unoccupied bench because someone els's session hadn't ended yet.  

Working with the trainer in the center of the arena was a dark haired boy, seemingly around Jax and I's age. He was holding up quite good in the sparing match against the trainer. Watching him reminded me of my first time in Hydra, I wondered if he had been here long. I assumed he was brought in after I left the first time since I had never seen him before that. Comparing him to me; had this been his choice? Was he one of them?

" Dylan, you need to focus, you're getting distracted." I hear the trainer bark.

Dylan, so that's was his name.

He must have noticed my staring because soon he was staring back at me, the trainer takes the opportunity and punches Dylan in the side of his face while he was distracted. I cringe as I watch him take the hit and stumble backwards. Jax laughs to himself, finding the situation comical. I jab his arm with my elbow which instantly stops him from giggling and leaves him grumbling to himself. I mouth an "I'm sorry" when Dylan looks back in my direction and he replies back with a small smile, then turns back to his opponent and continues to fight.

A few minuets later the trainer stops them, so we can start. As Jax and I pass Dylan and his trainer,Dylan and I exchange quick smiles before they exit the arena. Jax and I warm up with our trainer and then begin the start of our seemly endless training session.

-

-

-

A/N

Yes this is another short chapter, sorry I just couldn't think of a plot for this chapter so I gave you this mess oops. Also this chapter includes  character Dylan, from her story " Hydra's Soldiers". So I definently recommend giving it a read ( I know you'll like it). I'll work on longer chapter I promise. As always don't forget to like and comment :)