Chapter 23

*Rebel's pov*
"REBEL!", "REBEL!"

As I ran out of the training arena and down the hallway I could hear luna yelling for me, but I didn't care.

I ran into my cell, shut the door, and flopped onto my bed screaming into the single pillow. My mini breakdown had distracted me from noticing that Luna had came in. She waited till I was done my tantrum to talk.

"Hey" she said, noticing that I stopped screaming.

I looked up from the pillow and gave her my best glare, making sure she knew she was unwelcome.

"So you wanna talk?" Luna began.

I flopped back down and just let out a loud grunt.

" Okay... so I guess I'll go first" she exhaled

" So i'm hella confused Rebel, we just got offered a mission and you're acting like you don't want it" Luna confessed

" This mission isn't ours, this mission was supposed to be my mission." I yelled

" What the hell are you talking about Rebel?" Luna said, clearly getting aggravated.

" When you walked in on me in the arena, I was getting evaluated so I could get my own solo mission. The one you stole from me, like always." I growled back

" Whats that suppose to mean?" Luna augured

" It means your a selfish bitch!" I screamed in her face

She took a step back, shocked at what I just said to her. She turned around and left slamming the door behind her, storming down the hallway away from my cell.

That's when I lost it, all my anger I was holding in about Luna, Tony, and my screwed up life. I tore apart my cell, flipping the metal cot and throwing it across the small room, banging it against  the concrete wall, repeating a string of cuss words with it. I kick the metal door to my cell leaving dents in the metal from my foot. Soon out of exhaustion I fall to the floor sobbing in a ball.

God knows how long I was in the fetal position sobbing my eyes out, before I realized it was almost night time.

I stood up looking around my trashed cell, anger weeling up in my chest again. I pushed it down and put my cot back together, then flopping onto it quickly falling asleep.

As peaceful as my sleep was, my dreams were quite the opposite.

-

-

-

A/N

Two chapters in a day yay! Please comment and vote, and thanks for reading