Chapter 7

I sit in the waiting room as Tony and Pepper fill out my release forms.

The rest of the Avengers had went home, leaving just Tony, Pepper and I. I zone out sitting in the waiting room.

god how long does it take to fill out some papers?

I'm brought back into reality when Pepper is calling my name so we can leave.

I get in the backseat and zone out again, when I come back into reality I realize that we were pulling into the garage of Stark Towers. I exist the car and follow Tony and Pepper inside, as soon we enter the door I make a beeline for my room. Behind me I hear people talking, probably the Avengers but I ignore them. I enter my room and flop onto my bed and let sleep consume me, which didn't take long at all.

When I wake up I roll over to check the time, the clock read: 6:25PM. I figure I missed dinner but that didn't bother me.

After about five minutes of laying in bed doing nothing I come to the decision that I need a little human contact. I leave my room, walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. All the Avengers, Tony, and Pepper are in the living room, when I walk into the kitchen they all turn around and stare.

"Hasn't anyone told you it's rude to stare" I snicker as I open the large fridge to get some water. The comment makes all the Avengers a little uncomfortable, I can tell by the way the all shift in there seats and lower there eyes.

"If you're hungry there's leftover on the top shelf " Pepper says breaking the silence.

I grab the left over pizza and I walk into the living room with everyone else. I sit in the corner, as I eat my pizza I can feel everyone's eyes on me.

"So, how are you feeling Rebel?" Natasha questions trying to get my attention.

"Fine" I don't even look up as I answer, I continue eating my pizza.

"Aright  I'll be the one to ask; everyone is dying to know how you ended up in the hospital" Tony implored

I paused before answering, thinking about what I was going to say. Finally I just tell them, I tell them everything about the previous fight with Nikki and the one that happened so long ago. When I finish no one says anything but everyone looks shocked, I instantly regret telling the.

great they probably think I'm dangerous.

I don't blame them my best friend is and ex drug dealer and then I get into another fight, trouble just seems to follow me.

-

-

-

A/N

Sorry if this chapter was kinda boring, the up coming chapters will be more action packed. Make sure to share your opinions with me and don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading dudes!