Part 14

Chapter Fourteen

The screams died out and I was becoming very tired. My hands held only air and fell to the ground. I could feel a dust settle all around me. My skin was slowly returning back to normal as I was just looking at Darien's eyes in my mind. Everything else just faded away and I could see his amazing soul in his eyes.

"Angel Kat!" His voice was in my mind, but it was distant. "Angel Kat wake up! Come on, wake up!" His voice was closer now. It was like he was right over top of me. His gorgeous voice filled me with such wonderful feelings. Completeness. Love. Joy. Perfection. Strength.

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Darien's eyes. This cannot be real. Darien was back at his penthouse. He was safe there. He was waiting there for me to come back to him. This must be my imagination. I would love to have Darien here right now more than anything.

"Are you alright? I heard you calling my name. I ran here as fast as I could." He searched my eyes. I looked down. He was wearing a motorcycle jacket. A black and blue jacket with padding everywhere. In my peripheral vision I saw something else black. I looked over and saw a motorcycle helmet. "Oh, I borrowed Darius' bike to get to you."

I looked back at him. He was really here? I touched his face and he closed his eyes to my touch. I felt movement around me, but I did not care. I lifted up and kissed Darien. He was really here. I called him trying to see him in my mind. He heard me? He must have to be here right now. We were linked.

I felt him wrap his free hand that did not have the helmet around me and hold me to him. I pulled my arms up and around his neck. We just kissed. My skin started to tingle again, and I heard and felt his moan. I pulled back unsure of what to make of that.

"Why did you just...?"

He moved to my ear. "Moan? I don't know. Your kiss just felt so much better. It sort of tingled and filled my whole body." He moved away and looked me over again. "Are you alright?"

"More than alright, but I never said your name. I thought it." We both get up from the steps. I look around to see where Dr. Sabers went. "Where is Dr. Sabers? He was trying to strangle me and a darkness was seeping out of him."

The birdman from earlier stepped forward and honored me. "Forgive us my lady. We did not see what happened to Dr. Sabers. Your light became blinding when his motorcycle came close." He indicated to Darien. "We did see the darkness you spoke of. It tried to touch you, but then your light grew strong. That's when Dr. Sabers started to scream and the light became too much for us to see."

"What is your name?"

"Parro, my lady." He honored me again. "We are all yours to command."

I sighed. I don't want to command any thing. Then I thought about the company. We needed to stop them from creating any more 'creations' for dark purposes. "Do you know who is leading the corporation that made us?"

"Dr. Sabers was the only one left leading us. He made a power play months ago and won." He had been planning this months ago? Maybe since the night he was pulled from being my doctor.

"What about Karl? Was he part of Dr. Sabers plan to get me back?"

Parro bowed his head to me. "No, my lady. He left before anyone noticed, taking a sound amplifier with him. Dr. Sabers found out about what he did and thought it was the perfect timing for your return."

I looked around and saw many 'creations' bowing and only a few honoring. They wanted to follow me. They all wanted to have someone lead them. I closed my eyes to think of what to do. I felt Darien touch my arm. There were too many 'creations' for one city. That's it. They could help in other cities. Make them safe like I made this one.