Part 11

Chapter Eleven

~~~~~~~~

I was just ten years old and my family was having a normal Christmas. The snow was thick on the ground and we all were having fun in it. All the grown-ups were on the front porch talking and laughing at us kids. It was fun just to slid down the hill from my grandparents house.

When we were cold enough, everyone went inside the house and sat at the fire place. I tended to hang back and sort of isolate myself. I never felt like being part of this family of mine. They never seemed to understand me.

My mother looked over at me and motioned for me to come and sit by her. I shook my head and moved farther away from my family. How could any of them understand me? I actual don't like to be around big groups and my family was big. For the past two years I have been hiding in my stories from my family. I always felt strange around people, like I could feel their emotions though I just watch them. The feeling I get from my family is that they think I am a freak because of my father.

My father had left us the moment he saw me the night I was born. I had a feeling my family thought it was my fault for him leaving. He never looked back when he left us. My heart always ached thinking of him. I was told that I looked more like him than my mother.

I walked into the guestroom that I was staying in while we were here. I grabbed my Nancy Drew novel I had been reading and opened it up. I read one sentence when my mom came into the room and sat on the bed next to me.

"Why aren't you enjoying the fire with everyone else?" I shrugged to her. "You know your so amazingly special, don't you? Its in your blood. Your more special than any of us. You have so much potential my little girl."

My grandma had told me the same thing during the summers I would spend with her. They both wanted to convince me that I was and not to deny it. How could I be if my family really does not want me?

~~~~~~~~

"Angel? Why are you frozen?" Darien tightened his grip on me.

"You're not the first person to say that to me. My mother said I was amazingly special when I was ten."

"I am not surprised."

I swallowed hard remembering something else. "Both she and Dr. Sabers said that I had potential, more than anyone else. She knew there was something so very different about me even back then." My mother was telling me that I was different not just from my family but everyone. I raised my hands up so I could see them. "What the hell am I? Maybe Karl was right, I'm just the biggest freak in the world."

There was a sharp tug on my now braided hair. It did not hurt though I think the pull was with someone's whole strength. "Nothing that lecherous jerk ever said was true! Do you hear me Ang? NOTHING!"

I rested my head on Darien's shoulder as Darien stroked my back. "Didn't the news say that people saw Angel angry?" Darien's strokes became more urgent when I cringe at remembering how angry I was. I hate that feeling and never want to feel that way ever again.

"Oh.. I kind of forgot what she looked like when she was in the helicopter. She was seriously pissed. Her eyes glowed with how angry she was. I had never seen her like that." Keith was petting my hair more. "That's why she is like this. She must feel terrible for feeling like that." I nodded to confirm he had it right. I was shaking a bit by the memory of being angry.

I felt Darien look up. "I think I should take her to my bedroom and give her a chance to be alone. I don't think we are helping." He placed one hand under my legs while holding me to him with his other hand. He rose from the couch and started walking. No one said anything, but I could feel that they agreed with him. I was emotional unstable right now, and Keith was not helping by recalling things that were upsetting me more.

It didn't take long before he set me down on his bed. He released me, but I did not release him. I needed to feel him against me more. He calmed me and I was afraid that without him that calm would vanish.

"Please help me forget what just happened. What I wanted to do. I need to forget that feeling." I whispered to him as I was shaking still. I needed something and anything that made me feel normal. I took a deep breathe of him. He smelled so good. His scent was making me yearn for him. The feeling was fading but too slowly. Will he help me forget?

"How?" He whispered back to me.

My response was to lift my head from his shoulder and kiss him. It was the only thing I could think of. He pulled me hard to him and kissed me back deeply. My wings wrapped around us as our kiss became intensely passionate. He was making me forget what I did like I wanted. He was making me forget faster the more he kissed me.

I felt one of his hands move up my back, and then he was stroking my wing. After a few minutes, I could feel that I was purring. I felt his smile as we kissed. I needed his love for me to break the hold my grief of what I had wanted to do had on me. I just needed to feel like a normal woman who is loved by a man.

The hand that was no longer stroking my wing, Darien kept it on my back so I was still pressed firmly against him. My hands went to his shoulders via his back. There I used their position to position my legs around him. I wanted him to make me completely forget about everything but him.

His hand that he was holding me to him with moved wonderfully down my back, around my butt, and graced sensually the inside of my thigh. The motion made me break our kiss with my head arching back and making me gasp silently in pleasure. He started to kiss my neck when I gasped.

"Maybe we should stop now." He whispered against my neck. He did not sound like he wanted to. I did not want him to. He should just give in and have me.

"Why?" I breathed. I could not remember why we should. I leaned back some so he could kiss down my chest which he did. The hand he had been stroking my wing now went to massage my chest. "Love me again please."

"Our friends are in the other room." He was trying to stop, but he was fighting with himself. He wanted me again. I could feel it in every kiss. In every plane of his remarkable body. He was even slowly grinding into me.

Though he wanted to stop, his hand that was on my thigh slid so carefully up to my panties. Resistance and longing was so easy to feel in that movement. He caressed the edge of the underside of my panties which made my legs spread wider. He took advantage of that and slid under and touched me. "Your so moist." He breathed as he moved the fabric of my top out of the way to reveal the tip of my breast.

He slid two of his fingers inside of me and I gasped yet again, this time with a soft 'yes'. He started to move them in and out of me making me moved with him as his tongue was moving around the tip of my breast. My mouth was going dry as he was making me forget everything but him. His hand that was massaging my other breast, moved to be under the fabric to touch my bare skin.

His fingers that were moving slowly in and out of me, now were going faster, harder, and deeper into me. Suddenly I was cumming with every thrust of his fingers. I had to bite my lip to not voice my pleasure Darien was giving me. Don't want our friends to bust in on us being intimate like this. My hands had to move to his back and the flexed slightly with every time I came.

His hand that was on my breast moved down my body and to his pants. I do not pay too much attention to what he was doing or anything else because he had me cumming so much with his fingers. His fingers vanished as he slid his penis into me in one magnificent thrust. That thrust nearly made me scream in pleasure.

His lips and tongue left my breast and he was kissing me again. He was helping me be quiet as we made love again. It felt like he wanted to love me as much as I needed to love him. I never felt the moment he had made me lay down on his bed, but I could feel his silk sheets on my back with every thrust he made. Before I knew it, his hands were on my hips and he was pushing hard into me for one thrust. Harder then he had before. He was cumming in me which made my back arch with my own pleasure.