Mrs. Lona, Younger Sal x Ghost Reader

"Mrs Lona, Mrs Lona! Come..... and see, what we brought for thee. A soulful being that we made to share, please give us some power, if you do care."

"A masked boy, ready for you to enjoy. Take him, make him, turn him into yours, make his blood flow from his pores."

"MRS LONA! MRS LONA! HEAR OUR PLEAD, COME TAKE THEE AWAY FROM THIS NEED!!"

The three finished their chant, looking down at their sacrifice. He looked up at them, tears dripping out if his mask. They stared at him, shadows covering their faces. A crash was heard, they all turn towards the sound. A figure emerges from the shadows.

"Leave I share no power" a deep voice speaks. The three hooded people dash away. The sacrifice starts trying to squirm away. The figure walks out of the shadows. She was short, pale (s/c) skin, dead (e/c) eyes, tangled short (h/c), and cuts all over her legs. She has on a dirty hospital dress.

She kneels down and unties the sacrifice's ropes. He scrambles up and backs away from her.

"Its ok" She says. She starts coughing, holding a hand on her chest and holding a finger up, telling the sacrifice to wait a second.

"its o-ok, I wont hurt ya" she say, her voice sends shivers down his spine.

"You...won't?" He mumbles, stepping closer to her. She nods, walking over to him. She wipes the tears from his chin. His cheeks heat up, he unclips the bottom of his mask and reaches his hands into it, wiping the rest of his tears.

"T-Thank you...Mrs. Lona..." He says. She plays with his vibrant blue pigtails. She smiles and nods a your welcome.

"how old are you child?" She asks, starting to braid his pigtails.

"u-uh...8.." He says, looking up at her. She gasps and hugs him into her chest. She starts petting his hair. He immediately melts into her arms.

"You are to young to have to go though that" she whispers, he looks up at her and she sits down. She pulls him onto her lap and starts to sway with him. He leans his head against her chest and closes his blue eyes.

She kisses his masked forehead, cradling him in her arms. She looks down at him and smiles, wiping small strands away from his mask.