Untitled Part 4

No, I'm not done with Huh, I just thought this would be a good idea -w-

Sal's POV

I jump onto my bed and scream into my pillow."YESSSS YES YES YES!!!" I yell, lifting my face up to look at my two tickets. I read the golden words for the thousandths time. "Ticket to see "The Pool Kicks", V I P". I smile ear to ear and grab my walkie talkie.

"LARRY!!" I scream. "What the fuck Sal?!" He shouts back. "I GOT POOL KICKS TICKETS!!" I yell. I don't get a response. "Larry?" I ask. My front door slams open and I shoot up. Then my bedroom door opens. Larry hugs me, screaming "SALLY FACE!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!". He starts shaking me, I start to laugh and he stops. "your the best friend anyone could have!" He says. "that's me!", I point to myself. I hand him a ticket and he reads it over, "VIP?!" He asks. I nod and he inhales, he then yells.

Le week later

I climb out of the car and wave to Lisa. "ill pick you guys up at 8:00, have fun and keep your phones on" she says, waving. "yes ma'am!" I say, she drives off and we start to walk to the entrance. And of course, the line is long as fuck. Larry and I jump into it and smile at each other. "holy fuck, I'm so excited" he says, looking at the people up front.

I nod in agreement and we wait impatiently. Finally, we get to the front. I hand our tickets to the lady, she reads over them and hands two VIP lanyards to us. We both put them on and get into the security line. We put our bags on the table and the officer checks them. He nods and we dash in. I look down at the pass. "we are seats 201 and 202 right?" Larry asks, I look up and nod. We then make our way to our seats.

Your POV

You stare in the mirror, you look to you stylist. "this is fine, thanks Dawn" you say, standing. "(y/n, I'm not done!" She says, grabbing your hand. "its too much already, thanks anyways" you retort, walking off. Brandon walks over to you, he smiles and pokes your hair. "your hair looks amazing" he says. You roll your eyes, "yeah, tell that to Megan, she would love to hear it. Also, you need to get your makeup done" you say, poking his hair. He groans and walks off.

You skip up to Jason and sit next to him. "you done tuning it?" You ask. He looks to you and looks back at his black guitar. He strums it, you feel your body vibrate."its perfect Jay" you say, smiling at him. He smiles back. You hug him and stand.

You then walk over to Shawn, whom is strumming his guitar. "hello love, you ready for the show?" He says in his Australian accent. "sure am" you say, mimicking his accent. He chuckles and stands.

"do you guys want to be the stars..?" You ask. "Love, you have the best voice. Besides, we all agreed about you being the star" he answers. You sigh, "but i feel bad.." You mumble. He puts his hands on your shoulders. "(y/n), we love seeing you as the star. Don't think any different." He whispers, you nod and walk over to Amy. You pick her up and strum her, sweet sweet Amy. Yes, you named your electric guitar. After your mother. You look back at yourself in a full body mirror. You wore a red t-shirt with dark red shorts, you had black stockings under the shorts. To finish the look, you had black leather boots and Amy. Your bright red, electric guitar. You touched your hair, your (h/c) had been dyed half red and the other half was left alone.

You smiled and looked back at Brandon, Jason, and Shawn. They are all wearing black, Jason's hair having black checkers dyed in it, Brandon's hair fading into black, and Shawn's hair dyed full black. They smiled. "you guys ready?" You ask. "hell yeah" Brandon says, Shawn nods and so does Jason. You inhale and walk out onto stage.

You all get into your spots as the crowd roars. You smile and grab the microphone. "HELLO INDIANA!!" You yell, the crowd cheers louder and you chuckle. "big crowd, big crowd. As you know, we are the Pool Kicks. A family band" you say. Turning to your brothers. "Brandon on drums, Shawn on bass, Jason on electric guitar, and me...(y/n), lead singer and guitarist." You say into the microphone. The crowd roars even louder. "Now, are-" "YOU READY TO ROCK?!" All three of you yell, Jason being, mute couldn't yell. The crowd screams and you chuckle.

Sal's POV

I scream along with the crowd, i can already tell I'm gonna loose my voice. (Y/n) chuckles into the microphone, the sound sends shivers down my spine. She puts it back and the lights turn off. I hear a strumming, a white light shines on Shawn. Another joins in and a white line shines on Jason. I hear a voice, drums also start. A white light shines on Brandon and a red one shines on (y/n).

(the song is up top)

(Y/n) takes one last strum and the lights shut off. The crowd roars and regular ones come back on. I scream along, again. Larry is jumping up and down. "ok, time to get serious." (y/n) says, grabbing the microphone. The crowd dies down and confusion flashes across my masked face. "I know I know, blah, being serious sucks" she says, rolling her eyes and acting like a moody teenager. The crowd laughs a little. I chuckle, my cheeks and ears heating up.

"Today is our mothers birthday, and to honor her. We will be singing her favorite Queen song" she says. The curtains close and I get handed a basket. I look down, "fake candles to sway in the air" Larry explains. I nod and grab one and pass it to the person next to me. I flick it on and turn It back off. The curtains swing open and (Y/n), Brandon, Shawn, and Jason are decked out in purple and they all have their hair tucked into purple fedoras. (Y/n) smiles at the crowd and sits down at a piano that was rolled up. She inhales, "in honor of Amy (l/n), 1973-2021". She starts to play on the piano and they all start to sing, a new voice starts to seep through. Everyone gasps as Jason sings into his microphone. "holy fuck, his voice" Larry whispers.

(the song is Bohemian Rhapsody, by Queen. One of my favorites as well -w- )

Everyone flicks on their candles and sways them in the air. I tear up as I listen to (y/n)s voice break a tiny bit, a single tear rolling down her cheek. I slowly start to sing along, Larry joins in. The people next to us join. Soon, the whole crowd is singing along as (y/n) pours her heart and soul into this song.

"Nothing r-really matters....to m-meeeeeee~" she sings, they stop and the crowd stops. The crowd roars and she stands. Her brothers run up behind her and hug her. She starts laughing, more tears slide down her cheeks. She smiles at the crowd and grabs a microphone, "T-THANK YOU!!" She stutters. The crowd gets louder and they exit the stage. I sniffle and unclip the bottom clip, to wipe my tears. Larry side hugs me, "lets go meet them, Sal" he says. I nod and clip the mask back.

We stand and slowly start to make our way out and to the VIP section. We get into the small line that has formed and the band slowly walks into the room. They greet the people and sign their pictures or posters. Soon, we come up. "woah, thats one hella cool mask" Brandon says. I chuckle and Larry starts to talk to Jason, whom is whispering because of his voice. "thanks" I say, not wanting to seem rude by saying its a prosthetic. I hand (Y/n) my poster to sign.

"heh, who is this for?" She asks, signing it. "Sally Face" I mumble, my cheeks heating up. "ya know, I heard you in the crowd" she says, handing the poster back. My face turns red and so do the tips of my ears. "w-what?" I ask. She laughs, "I heard you singing. It was pretty good, wish I could've heard more" she says. "Sally Face, is it? What about your friend?" She asks, "l-Larry" I mumble. She nods and digs in a box next to her. She pulls out two slips of paper. She hands them to me. "hope we'll see ya next concert" she says. I stare at the two slips, they are tickets.....VIP tickets. I hug her tightly. "thank you so much!!" I say. She hugs back. I hear a picture snap and I look over, Larry is holding up his phone. I growl, "Sal finally got to hug his girlfriend" he says. (y/n) starts to laugh as I start to shake. "LARRY!!!" I yell. "I'm s-so sorry (y/n), he's just joking" I stutter. She waves me off, "its fine, cya next concert" she says. I nod and grab Larry, dragging him away. Boy I had a lot to say to him!

So, I am making a part two for this. Hope you guys liked it. Also, if you have a request..please share!

-Gin