Band Geeks, 2

The bus comes to a stop, the kids getting louder by the second. Sal just starring at you, watching you sleep. His eyes widen, realizing how creepy that was. But he couldn't help it, you looked so peaceful.

As the teachers calmed down the students, Sal began to gently shake your shoulder. Your (e/c) eyes flutter open and look at him. You sit up and stretch, popping many bones. "Are we there y

...." You start, but you pause at the sight outside of the window. You climb over Sal and press your face against the glass, starring at the huge theme park before you. You turn to Sal, a huge smile on your face.

"uh... (y/n)...you ok??" He asks. "Please stand and exit off of the bus in a calm and orderly manner" Mr. Apol says. Everyone rises and jumps into the isle to get off the bus. "oh man, oh god, I'm so fucking excited" You whisper, standing next Sal.

His mask lifts as he nods. After what felt like 3 hours, you two got off the bus. You go to the compartment where you put your trumpet and you kneel down, looking for one thing. (f/c) zip ties.

Just as you spot any color other than black, you grab it. You pull out a case, four (f/c) zip ties on the handle no one ever used. You smile, already knowing that this was your instrument. No one else thought to put zip ties on the handle

You grab the handle, much more popular one that is, and walk over to your blue haired crush. So yeah, you liked him, but you couldn't tell him that! He said he liked someone, so you just laid off. You didn't want to ruin your friendship because of some bullshit feelings.

"(y/n)!" Sal says, dashing over to you with his trombone case. "c'mon, were going into the park!!" He says, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the rest of the students. You stare at your hand in his. You liked this feeling, his hand was cold but somehow...it made you feel warm inside.

Time skip

You and Sal have been wondering around for about....an hour. You had set your instruments on the stage, then the teachers let you and a partner wonder around. But you had to be back at 3:30.

That gave you guys 3 hours. "(y/n), you wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" Sal asks, you shake your head. "the Ferris wheel will be the last ride we do, so we can see the whole park at night" you explain. "oh...that sounds better" he agrees, looking away from the ride.

"but what should we do?" He asks. "I dunno, maybe we could f-SAL!!!" You had been yanked towards a line. "look (y/n)" he whispers. You look up at the name of the rollercoaster, The Wasp. You immediately felt your stomach turn.

The Wasp was probably the worst ride for someone with the fear of roller coasters. No, you weren't afraid of them, you loved them! But you never went on one like this. There was the tall drop you always see in movies, ABOUT 6 TIMES. Then you would swirl upside down, which you knew already that your stomach wouldn't be able to handle. AND, you went UNDER the park!! Right at the entrance, there's a bridge, and under that bridge, is tracks for The Wasp.

"(y/n), you ok? We don't have to go on this one" Sal says, grabbing your hand to try to comfort you. Your head snaps towards him. "what?! Sal, this is the best ride in the park and you don't want to go on it?" You say.

Finally, your acting classes in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade have finally paid off! "or, are you scared? Cuz you don't have to ride it Sal, ill go on by myself" you continue. "what?! No! (y/n), I'm riding with you" he protests.

"fine, ok, but would you like me to hold your hand?" You coo, he hisses and punches your shoulder gently. You hear a couple of snickers from people behind you and you take your hand into his.

"its ok sally, 5 year olds are scared of this ride too~" you whisper. "(Y/N) IM GOING TO KILL YOU AA I SWEAR" he yells. People around you laugh as you hug him, giggling. You hear a soft voice behind you, "y-you can move up now"

You look forward, starring at the at the roller coaster. You look towards Sal and put on a nervous smile