15. The Great Wall of Arianna.

15. THE GREAT WALL OF ARIANNA.

NAKIPAGHIWALAY na si TJ kay Margarette at iniwan na nito ang pamilya nito. At maging si Arianna, nakipaghiwalay na rin kay Tim Angelo.

Matagal na tinitigan ni Arianna ang sarili niya sa malaking salamin at malalim na nagbuntong hininga.

Wearing a white gown that she designed herself, her hair in a gorgeous updo, she still couldn't believe that this day had finally come.

Inhale. Exhale. She needed to calm herself or she'd lose it.

Bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang daddy, mommy, at kambal niya.

She smiled at them and they warmly smiled in return.

"Are you going to be happy now, anak?" tanong ng daddy niya sa kanya.

With tears in her eyes, Arianna nodded.

"We hope you are, anak," her mom told her.

"We truly hope you are, A," Brianna squeezed her hand and smiled at her.

All she could do was nod and smile at them in response. This was what she wanted. This was always what she wanted.

"Is it gonna start soon?" she asked them.

"Yeah, we'll see you outside," said Brianna and then together with their parents, the three left her and exited the room.

Any minute now, the wedding will start.

Her wedding.

With TJ.

With the love of his life.

She sat down as she tried to calm herself down. She was going to hyperventilate any minute.

It felt like a dream. Was this even real?

Ilang minuto ang lumipas at hinintay niya lang na palabasin na siya para makapag-umpisa na.

Minutes, and minutes, and minutes....

Sa wakas, bumukas na ang pinto. Tumayo siya at nakangiting sinalubong si Brianna.

"Is it time?" she asked her twin.

Pero hindi ginantihan ni Brianna ang ngiti niya at sa halip, dahan-dahang umiling si Brianna.

"A, I don't think TJ is coming."

"What?"

"Wala pa rin siya hanggang ngayon."

"Okay? He's late for a couple of minutes, surely we can wait?"

She had waited for forever for this, she wouldn't mind for another couple of minutes.

"A, we've been waiting for almost two hours. He's not coming."

Two hours? They had been waiting for two hours?

"Umalis na lahat ang mga guest niyo, ang family at ang barkada na lang natin ang nasa labas."

What? The guests had already left?

Hindi siya makapagsalita. Nasaan si TJ?

"A...."

Imbis na magsalita, naglakad siya at lumabas ng kwarto at nagtuloy-tuloy sa Function Room. Nandoon ang barkada nila at ang pamilya niya na nakikisimpatya ang mga matang nakatingin lang sa kanya.

"Where's TJ?"

Pero walang sumagot sa kanya. Lahat, nag-iwas lang ng tingin sa kanya.

Nagsimula nang mag-unahan ang mga luha niya. Nanlalambot ang mga tuhod niya.